TTC Psychic Predictions!

Bump4MePleez

Reaction score
Hey Ladies! I was on the thread before but then I lost my password :( But I'm back now!
I was included in a prediction thread but I'm not sure if it's still up so I've decided to create my own. So ladies tell me who have you gotten predictions from and what were they and if the time hass passed were they right?
So let's try it like this: Name/Username, How long ttc?, and prediction info​

I'll start!
Bump4MePleez
Ttc since nov'10
Predictions:
Babylove aka Ruby: 1st prediction May 2011 conception/:bfp: or birth May 2012, girl :pink:
2nd prediction August conception/:bfp: OR October conception/:bfp:, girl :pink: afterwards Jan/Feb 2013 conceive/:bfp:, boy :blue:
Suzanne: September conception/:bfp:, girl :pink:

:dust:~~~~:dust:~~~~:dust:~~~~:dust:

airotciv
Ttc since: February 2011
Predictions:
Psychic over phone: September/October conceive/:bfp:
Panrosa: September conception with girl :pink: and then a boy :blue: afterwards
Psychic Penny: October conception, only child
Gail: November conception, a boy :blue: afterwards.
Osiris: May 2012 conception and a boy :blue: afterwards

Foquita
Predictions:
Ruby: conceived/:bfp: August/September 2011 w/ girl :pink: or girl :pink: born August/September 2012
Panrosa: girl :pink: conceived in October 2011

I don't recall Mary's site but I'll be sure to get it for you girlies, but Sky's site is https://www.askpsychicsky.com​

Hey, I think a new thread would be fab cos I think the others need updating!

Name: airotciv
Ttc since: February 2011
Predictions:
I had a psychic reading done over the phone near me: she said September/October or before if I can relax, but so far, nothing!

Panrosa readings predicted a :pink: conception in September, with another girl afterwards and then a boy.

Psychic Penny predicted a :pink: conceived in October, as an only child - £2 only so a bit dubious.

Gail predicted a :pink: conceived in November, a boy afterwards.

Osiris predicted a :blue: conceived in May 2012 and a boy afterwards - she has had some negative feedbck since and it was only £2!

I'm waiting for a reading from Cheri22 now too!

I'm not overly encouraged by the fact that they're not very similar :s xxx

Yea I hear ya, but I've heard alot of good feedback from Cheri. I'm waiting on Suzanne right now. She has a special for a month/gender reading for $2 or indepth fertility reading for 8. You have to go through Cheri's blog (it's the blog title crazy 8's).

Yes of course I can!​

Sky's site is https://www.askpsychicsky.com
Ruby aka Babylove's site is https://www.ttcbabyloveprediction.com
Cherri's site is https://www.Cherri22.com
Those are the only ones I know by memory

Hi :)

we've been TTC since april 2011. i've only had one prediction so far and it was from ruby who said i will get a bfp in august or september 2011, OR conceive in august or september 2011 OR give birth in august or september 2012.

oh and it'll be a little girl (which will VERY much suit my OH!)

i'm hoping it's the first one! so tempted to do another online reading! don't think i can resist :)

Yea after doing one it's so tempting to do another! I'll add you to the list!

Yea after doing one it's so tempting to do another! I'll add you to the list!

thank you! yesterday i had to wait until my OH wasn't looking before i paid for my one from ruby hahaha, men don't understand!!!

They sure don't. My hubby doesn't know I add these readings to our "ttc fund". But he won't mind especially since I've been making homecooked EVERY NIGHT for the past couple months because I think he needs to eat a little healthier.

i got a reading from panrosa today, who says that i'll conceive a girl in october 2011 and she'll be born in june 2012 :) followed by a boy in 2015 and another girl in 2019!

wonder which one is real, if either!

Yea I saw the reading from Panrosa in your signature so I added it to the list. Hope you didn't mind, I should've asked permission first. Would you like me to add to future children she predicted also?

of course I don't mind :)

you're going to find out soon if yours comes true :D

Hey I'm a prediction addict lol luckily my over half is in the phycic business so is a little more understanding. My predictions are:
Penny: conception august 2011 and a BFP in September 2011 with a boy and conceive a girl in June 2013
Suzy Rayne: conception September 2011 and BFP October 2011 with a boy and a girl born late 2017
Star: November 2011 with a little girl

Okay Cooper I'll add you!
And yea if I get a bfp this cycle or next that'll make alot of the predictions rights because they say sept. I plan on testing the first if AF doesn't show tomorrow or the 31st.

Hey I'm a prediction addict lol luckily my over half is in the phycic business so is a little more understanding. My predictions are:
Penny: conception august 2011 and a BFP in September 2011 with a boy and conceive a girl in June 2013
Suzy Rayne: conception September 2011 and BFP October 2011 with a boy and a girl born late 2017

hmm wonder which one it'll be for you! they're pretty close together though, I've seen on some people signatures different sexes and totally different months! if my prediction from ruby is right I'll maybe have conceived this cycle, I'm in the two week wait now but not testing until the 10th.

Okay Cooper I'll add you!
And yea if I get a bfp this cycle or next that'll make alot of the predictions rights because they say sept. I plan on testing the first if AF doesn't show tomorrow or the 31st.

good luck! really hope you get your BFP, keep me updated :happydance:

hmm wonder which one it'll be for you! they're pretty close together though, I've seen on some people signatures different sexes and totally different months! if my prediction from ruby is right I'll maybe have conceived this cycle, I'm in the two week wait now but not testing until the 10th.

I'm hoping penny is right lol am currently in my 2ww and will be testing the 10th also :) fingers crossed for us both :)

AFs currently a no show for today but it's only 12 so the days only halfway over. We'll see I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->