TTC Psychic Predictions!

Got one from Gail today. A boy conceived before November weighing 6lb. My son was 5lb 12oz. And a girl conceived 2013

Got one from Gail today. A boy conceived before November weighing 6lb. My son was 5lb 12oz. And a girl conceived 2013

where do i get a reading from gail? and how much is it?

TRYING not to get addicted, but failing miserably! :dohh:

I got mine from eBay. Psychic123 was £5.55 and includes 2 spells and a follow up reading if your not pregnant by her predicted month :)

I got mine from eBay. Psychic123 was £5.55 and includes 2 spells and a follow up reading if your not pregnant by her predicted month :)

is gail psychic123? is that a stupid question? :haha:

is gail psychic123? is that a stupid question? :haha:

Not a stupid question :) no question is stupid if you feel the need to ask it. Yeah Gail is also psychic123 not sure if that's just her eBay name

Well Af showed a few days ago. Im on CD 3 today. I didn't really feel upset though because I am very hopeful that I will get my bfp this cycle. Alot of my readings said conceive/bfp in sept r bfp in oct so that matches up. Ruby's first prediction could still be right too b/c she said birth may 2012. If i get pregnant this cycle ill be due the first couple days in june so it's very likely i could have a baby in may.

Well Af showed a few days ago. Im on CD 3 today. I didn't really feel upset though because I am very hopeful that I will get my bfp this cycle. Alot of my readings said conceive/bfp in sept r bfp in oct so that matches up. Ruby's first prediction could still be right too b/c she said birth may 2012. If i get pregnant this cycle ill be due the first couple days in june so it's very likely i could have a baby in may.

You can add cheri22 to mine - a girl, birth month/conceive/find out in September.

I am literally PRAYING that it is conceive and find out this month!!! That would go with my reading from Panrosa and my more general reading I had done.

I really don't want Gail to be right for me, cos November feels like ages away!! I was predicted September in May and in June and I've been patient even though that felt like ages away at the time, so pleeeeeeeease let it be this month!!!

I'm using a CBFM this month, wearing a moonstone ring, a rose quartz bracelet and have fertility beads hanging above our bed which a friend sent to me lol! xxx

I had first gone to her after 10 years of ttcing and many pregnancy losses. She not only guided me through 2 more miscarriages and a nasty break up and marriage issues but is still there for me in my current pregnancy.
She predicted that I would conceive a boy in may 2012
I got pregnant may 29/2012
She predicted that I would find out I was having a boy in oct 2012
I found out on oct.18th/2012 that I'm pregnant with my boy.
She predicted that I would find out I was pregnant between June 15-18/2012
I found out I was pregnant June 18/2012 at 10:30pm. :)
I should mention that I was ttcing for 10 years and ordered her bracelet for conception and pregnancy protection and got pregnant my first cycle after getting it and have stayed pregnant 23 weeks after many pregnancy losses.

She has been nothing but amazing and sweet.

You will not regret it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->