TTC Question for women who currently have children?

NPerez89

Reaction score
Eggy or clear ?
I'm trying to get a personal survey because I read articles and some say CLEAR CM is a sign of Ovulation and some say EGGY CM is a sign of ovulation...so I'm asking anyone who is pregnant now or recently had a child ...if you remember exactly the consistency of your CM of the cycle day when you became pregnant ! Please let me know thank you !

I'm a 1st timer TTCer in my second month. My LH test seemed to test(+) on CD13 with clear/thick CM CD14&15 tested (-) ...but on CD16 it seemed (+) again with 1 day prior experience cramping and today I noticed slightly Eggy CM.

Clear in color but stretchy like raw egg white in consistency

Mine was actually clear and watery, which I know is not the typical "egg white" type, but still considered fertile cm.

Thick consistency isn't supposed to be fertile. Eggy, stretchy, clear is the most fertile, but there is something in between... more watery and clear that is fertile, though not "the most fertile". My guess is that you ovulated following your CD16 test.

My pattern is usually a couple of days of EWCM a few days before O and then watery at O time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->