TTC Question!!

usmcwife09

Reaction score
Hi,
So- I am not a stranger to this pregnancy thing... Ive been through two MC's first at 8 weeks, second at 13/14 weeks. Now I know any sane person would have gone to a doctor to take a pg test by now,.. but I am dealing with PCOS so my body kinda decides to hate me sometimes. Heres my story...

My last normal AF was March 6th, then April 25th I lad very very light bleeding,... not worth a tampon or pad. Then May 22nd, the same thing very very light bleeding not worthy of tampon or a pad. I havnt had morning sickness,... well I havnt had to actually throw up, just neaucous alot.
But now theres this weird feeling in my stomach, almost like tension, or tightening? I dont know how to explain it. My husband says he notices my boobs have gotten bigger, but I cant tell. Also heartburn is killing me, but i have acid reflux in my past when I was a lot younger....Also- the last thing to throw my story through a loop... I have always been a little over weight. I am 5'6" and always been about 205 lbs,... However end of march/begining of arpil over 3 weeks I dropped 15 lbs like it was easy. I didnt even know I lost the weight, until i stepped on the scale, and fit into my skinny jeans. Now I weigh 192/194 and my pants dont fit again.

I am making excuses for it not to be a pregnancy, I dont want to get my hopes up again. And before someone tells me just to go buy a pg test,... they dont work for me,... I need blood taken, that has been proven with my last 2 pregnancies.

Soooooooooo...... Any ideas?? Anyone know what "tension" feeling Im having??

Thanks ladies :S

No idea. :shrug: I think the only way for you to know for sure is to have a pg test done. I know it's hard because you don't want to get your hopes up, but you need to know one way or the other.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"