TTC Questions about Ovulation and Cervical Mucus

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Hello!
Im new to this site. I stumbled upon it while searching for answers and support from others TTC. Some of my background history: I have two children ages 11 and 6, and now I fear we waited to long to conceive our last. I am 30 and was diagnosed with PCOS two years ago. I stopped BC in September. LMP was October 3rd. I started taking the supplement Fertilaid a week ago. My question is, and this might be TMI, how can you tell if you are ovulating from cervical mucus? I find that I often have the stringy clear mucus. For example I had some a few days ago, and I got excited thinking maybe ovulation had occured. But today it happened again! What am I missing here? Is it normal to have this kind of discharge often, and if so how can you tell the difference. I dont want to drop a lot of money on ovulation tests until I get a period, so I have some sort of date to base the tests off of.
Second question, Im having trouble dealing with some personal feelings of not only self hatred, but feeling like I am selfish every time I cry over seeing those wonderful BFNs. I think about others who arent even fortunate to have just one, and here I am crying about #3. I tried to reach out to friends who have struggled with infertility but they werent any help. My husband is supportive, but I know he is sad too.

The stretchy clear cm is the most fertile stuff! You should definitely bd on the days u have that. Usually your fertile period is about 6 days (ish) and you tend to get multiple days of that ewcm you're referring to. The last day of fertile cm is typically the O day (but to know for sure I suggest temping)

GL :)

Thank you! I am having major major cramps today but no period. This would be about day 5 or 6 after the mucus. Perhaps ovulation cramps? Or maybe a period finally?! I will take anything at this point just to have a date to base of off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->