Ttc rollercoaster- help!

lafayette21

Reaction score
Okay so basically I know that my body is on a serious roller coaster ride lately, and its not exactly predictable but if anyone has any advice, or has been in a similar situation-- please let me know! Any comments are appreciated. Here goes nothing...

- Nexplanon BC taken out 5/30

- I had EWCM and was SHOW on 6/6, 6/7 and 6/8 (I think I ovulated 6/8 or 6/9)

- BFP on 6/27!

- 7/4 (right after fourth of july bbq where we told our families) I started to bleed and cramp. Cramping and bleeding continued until 7/6

-7/5 went to ER, very low level HCG, sent home as "threatened miscarriage"

-7/6 took a HPT in the morning out of worry and it was as white as snow- BFN already!

-7/6 went to ER and got my levels checked again and they were already down to 0, doctor confirmed "chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage"

- 7/7 and 7/8 I took OPK and got super positive results.. at three differnent times!

I'm fully aware that if you are pregnant, or have any trace of HCG in your system that you can get a false positive OPK but both days that I got positive OPK I had BFN and my HCG level was already down to 0... I didn't have regular cycles when on the Nexplanon BC so I honestly haven't had a period in like 3 years, but is it at all possible that I could be fertile, or approaching ovulation 2 days after a chemical pregnancy bleed? I've searched the internet through and through but this seems to be a case unlike any other-- if you have any advice, or if any part of this situation seems similar to something you've experienced, i'd love to hear from you. We are young and newlyweds and BD isn't a problem, so we do it regularly anyway, but I just don't know whats going on with my body! We BD last night so if I was gearing up for ovulation- that would be a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->