TTC starting end of June/July?

apaki

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Anyone here who is TTC in July? I'm currently on CD4 and I'll ovulate in July.

We are ttc our second finally! I've been broody since he was 12 months old and he's 17 months old now. ☺

I've had two cycles since I stopped the pill, 33 days and 28 days. But I do think I ovulated because I saw EWCM! Now I've armed myself with ovulation tests, preseed and a thermometer. I took my temperature this morning and hopefully will keep it up!

I'm really hoping this won't take ages because I conceived my first pretty quickly. Fingers crossed!

Anyone in the same boat please comment below and join me. Let's keep each other motivated! :hug:

Hi apaki I'm on my third month ttc and I'm taking on cd6. I'm taking evening primrose oil this month and dtd last night already having a marked difference in terms of cm everything's feeling better on it.

Good to see a rise in temps. I haven't yet been temping but will plan to do so if no luck this month. Seems like you're doing the right things. It will be lovely to have them so close together I hope you're on your way to a bfp. Lots of baby dust and sticky beans to you x

Hi apaki I'm on my third month ttc and I'm taking on cd6. I'm taking evening primrose oil this month and dtd last night already having a marked difference in terms of cm everything's feeling better on it.

Good to see a rise in temps. I haven't yet been temping but will plan to do so if no luck this month. Seems like you're doing the right things. It will be lovely to have them so close together I hope you're on your way to a bfp. Lots of baby dust and sticky beans to you x

Oh so evening primrose oil helps with CM? I'll keep that in mind! I'm on day 5 today and AF seems to be almost gone. I'm so excited!

I hope this cycle is your lucky one! :dust:

I stopped flow yesterday. I normally have a 5day period so hopefully on cd14-16 I'll see aome ov signs. I have quite lengthy cycle somewhere up to 36 but can go beyond up to 46 . So hopefully the evening primrose helps with cm. Will take it for the next couple of weeks. Heard flax seed is also a good thing to take without having any side effects after ov. Really hopeful about this month trying to atay calm.

Keep trying to have a positive outlook and keep busy.

Is your little one a boy or girl? I have a boy already so would be nice to have a girl but it doesn't really matter as long as this bean is happy and healthy.

I stopped flow yesterday. I normally have a 5day period so hopefully on cd14-16 I'll see aome ov signs. I have quite lengthy cycle somewhere up to 36 but can go beyond up to 46 . So hopefully the evening primrose helps with cm. Will take it for the next couple of weeks. Heard flax seed is also a good thing to take without having any side effects after ov. Really hopeful about this month trying to atay calm.

Keep trying to have a positive outlook and keep busy.

Is your little one a boy or girl? I have a boy already so would be nice to have a girl but it doesn't really matter as long as this bean is happy and healthy.

Fingers crossed for you! Luckily we have little ones keeping us on our toes! I have a boy too! I'd love a girl this time around just to have one of each. But little boys are fun too!

I am TTC, this is my 1st cycle! I have a 4yo DD who wants a sibling! It is my first month off bcp and I'm pretty sure I ovulated, here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957
really hoping I DTD at good times and I catch that egg! I am a nurse so every little thought dominates me, like what if it takes me MONTHS to get a BFP, and IF I do get preg, will I M/C? I conceived #1 the second cycle off the pill, no complications. So I am hoping/praying I conceive quick with a healthy little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->