ttc strange things happening any advice

toastmaster

Reaction score
:wacko: hi new on here need a bit of help please

my last period was the 5th of feb came off on the 10th
had sex on the 13th of feb then again on the 26th and the 27th was expecting to get my march period but it didnt come

6 days ago started getting brown flaky stuff thought period had come the second day little bit of blood then stopped the more brown more blood all in all over the last 6 days i would say the total of blood would be a teaspoon all the rest of the week mostly brown

is this just the period i missed or could i be pregnant

im due my period again soon
any advice much appreciated :flower:

How long is your cycle normally?

I'm afraid I'm still fairly new so don't really have much advice, but it could have been an ovulation bleed or possibly an implantation bleed. It sounds positive though :)

I'm sorry I have no idea, but didn't want to read and run! I hope it was implantation bleed though:) good luck!

Didn't want to read and run. It sounds like you should test. Good luck!

yeah, take a test!!! It could be an implantation bleed like freakycactus said!!! good luck!!!!

Can't really answer that without an idea of your cycle length and luteal phase.Are you currently charting and do you have a history of irregular cycles? I've had bleeding similar to how you described and it turned out to be a sign of AF coming a little behind schedule. The only way you're going to be certain is by taking a test! I hope it's the BFP that you're looking for!!! Lot's of baby dust to you hun!

It totally could be implantation bleeding. As all of the other ladies have said... Only way to know is to test! :)

Good luck! Fx'd!

im normally very regular if i come on say on the 5th then the month after i would be the 5th give or take 1 day the only time my periods become irregular was 2 years ago after having cin3 but they went back to normal i only stopped spotting with the brown stuff 2 days ago took test this morning negative but if it was implantation would it show up yet as the test is 25miu or will it show up when my period is due in a weeks time
thankyou so much all the ladies who have posted so far x x x

so does any body think it would still be a little soon to test
or am i just wishful thinking

If you were due on around about the 5-8th March (remember that February is a short month and so it would be later in March anyway) I would think that you would be getting positive tests by now as you would about three weeks late.

I would be inclined to say that the bleeding was your AF - although even that would have been two weeks late? Are your periods usually light?

Have you recently come off birth control?

Do a test, you sound as though you've missed AF this month. If you get a BFN and in a weeks time you still haven't seen AF test again, if it's another BFN go to the doctor and ask for a blood test.

Fingers crossed for your BFP!

i always start my period with 1 day light then 2 heavy days then medium then just brown stuff im always 5 days on this has just been totally not the same sorry if tmi! but its the only way,
when my period was due all that week i was suppose to my boobs went huge which they normally dont really sore dark had the lot then it all died down then the week after which was the 2 week mark of missing my period then got the spotting for 6 days its no totally gone ive had a whoppa headache for 2 days sore back and feel slightly sicky on and off throughout the day

hi freakycactus thanks for your replies
i did a test this morning it was negative i have 1 test left might leave it a couple of days surely in a few days it would show up if i am, when i have been reading on sites before i would of ovulated a week before my period which is quite unusall and if i did ovulate that week would all the dates match up for implanting? thanks again x x

But didn't you say that you have tested already and it was bfn?

I would say try another test if you have one but I would have thought that a test would detect it by now if you were pregnant - you would be something like 30dpo.

For some it takes a while to show up.

If you get another BFN when you do your next test go to the doctor and see what they advise.

If your cycle is usually about 30 days (which it would be if you have your period on about the same date every month) then it is likely that you usually ovulate round about day 16 of your cycle (everyone is different but the average ovulation is 14 days before your period). Implantation would then occur about 7-10 days after ovulation. This means that implantation would have been prior to when your period was due. By my reckoning from what you have said, this would have been at the end of February/early March. To have it 6 days ago doesn't seem to fit with what you have said about your cycle. Some women do spot during pregnancy though so even though it doesn't sound like implantation it could be normal spotting.

As I said in my other post, I would have thought a test would detect a pregnancy by now however. They are usually pretty good from the day of your missed period. Yours was almost three weeks ago and so if you were pregnant, it is most likely that a test would detect it by now. Having said that - some women do not get bfps for some time.

Are you usually regular? Have you done anything different this cycle (come off bc, taken new vitamins, herbal remedies)? These can all interfere with our cycles. As can stress, worry, etc.?

If you continue to be concerned, it might be worth going to the drs for a check up.

no havent had pills come off anything it just seems strange as everything usual normal
i had the coil taken out 2 years ago when i had the cin3 even after having the leep periods returned back on track maybe its just stress or my mind is playing tricks on me ive had lots of stress in the past but no aunt flow always there with avengence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->