TTC Summer 2010 Girls

Amygdala

Reaction score
WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Seeing as June is finally upon us and quite a few of us are actually TTC as of now, I thought it'd be time to move. So come in, make yourselves at home and hopefully we can all move to Spring Bumps 2010 soon. :winkwink:

Some people have suggested that we have a list of :bfp: on here? If you'd like to be added, please send me a pm!

For now: Babydust to all and happy TTC!

TTC Summer 2010 Graduates

:wohoo:DJ987:wohoo:
:wohoo:Shey:wohoo:
:wohoo:Fairybabe:wohoo:
:wohoo:fifemum85:wohoo:

Hurrah! Thanks Amygdala!!
I think on other threads the dates for testing all get put in the first post, and updated by the moderator (i think that's you!). So, looks like i'll be first to test! Not sure if should do it 11 or 12 DPO? Let's say 12 (assuming the :witch:doesn't get me), which would make it Fri 4th June!!! OMG. :thumbup:
Thanks for the support too. :winkwink:

Here's hoping for LOTS of :bfp: on this thread!!!

hugs from a very hormonal Fairybabe xxx

Hey I would love to join
TTC for first time around the middle of June so guess I would be testing around the end of June.
Will be cool if some of us get BFPs around the same time!:happydance:

Ooh, I love our new home! TTC feels right, even though I'm still waiting... It feels like I'm making progress :)

Fairybabe, hang in there! You'll know really soon. And your chart looks great so far. It looks like one of the example charts they tell you your chart should look like.

Amygdala, how is the waiting going? Have you O'd yet so you can officially call yourself TTC?

Ooooh how exciting! I am still going to stick around and watch all the :bfp:s flood in if thats ok?! xx

I haven't done any charting (or anything else technical sounding) yet, as figured this will only be the first time TTC. If it doesn't happen after 3 months or so then might start buying stuff like ovulation kits etc. I'm sure lots of folk here will know how to use/read them!

Really curious to see how long it will take

Hey DJ987, good to see you still with us! How are you feeling? I see you've progressed to an appleseed! Hurrah!

zb5, thanks for the feedback on the chart. Fx'd!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Swiftbaby! Good luck with your first TTC!

Fairybabe xxx

Ah, how nice to see you all here!!! Zb5, ovulation is still a few days away for me but I'm being strong at the moment. Been on antibiotics for the past 3 days so have a really good reason not to TTC sooner. :( But we'll be TTC THIS MONTH!!! How crazy is that??? I'm getting very excited, can anyone tell? Can't wait for this place to be awash with :bfp:s.

Oh, antibiotics, no fun. Well in a few days you can call yourself TTC!

Last night we watchted the movie "Up". It's supposed to be a kids movie but it was so sad, I cried 4 times. Especially the part at the beginning when they show the old man's life story and he and his wife can't have kids :( I thought I was just being crazy and emotional but hubby said he felt the same way (no crying though). He said, "I don't want to wait anymore! I want to meet our kids!" Awww... he is so cute. But we're still waiting, one or two more cycles.

DJ, how are you feeling? Please stick around and emit your lucky BFP vibes. :)

I'm feeling very sleepy! And still quite sicky most of the day it seems to be in the mornings and evenings and settles down midday! So worth it though :) it just seems that no matter how much sleep I have I'm still tired lol. But I'm enjoying it! Think am going to test with a digi tomorrow!

Sending lots of :bfp: vibes to you all I can't wait for the next graduates!! :yipee: xx

Evening!

Not got long to hang around tonight as I'm shattered but wanted to say thanks for setting up our new home Amyg!

Well ladies, looks like my body is gearing up to attempt ov again, as I have been doing OPK's just to cross check and they are starting to get darker again! I'm glad that I am getting another chance to O and hopefully I'll see a definite temp rise this time around. FXed!

:cry: 9DPO and check out the temperature plummet on my chart.

Don't think it takes much guess work to know that the :witch: is on her evil way, estimating today or tomorrow. :growlmad:

Cheesed off on so many levels.

Hey Sweetpea, good luck with the O!!!

Babydust to everyone else this month!!

Fairybabe xxx

Fairybabe - :hugs: Could it possibly be an implantation dip? That can happen at 9 DPO I'm sure. Remember, you aren't out until :witch: shows her ugly face.

AFM, had the highest temp I've had all chart today, but OPK yesterday was negative so not too excited about it. Going to continue with OPK's, hopefully they continue to get darker like yesterday, we shall see!

Hello everyone:happydance: I just went into WTT thinking "O I wonder if our tread will be moving soon" and it had !! So exciting ! I mentioned the other day that I decided not to take my pill this month in preparation for next month and use condoms till then. However last night hubby and I were :sex: and I said will I will get a condom and he said No ...... :blush: So I guess thats means we are sort of trying if not officially :) I have no idea about charting and things but I think it is too early for anything to happen anyway but it made me so excited !!!

Also I went to my OH's nana's today to see his cousins 10 day old baby girl and two of his other cousins were there with their 5 month and 9 months boys :baby::baby::baby: O man am I supper broody now !!! I went into next and gap on the way home to stare at the baby clothes :haha:

So excited for everyone and Thanks Amygdala for moving us over :)

Fairybabe :hugs: from me too! SweetPea is right though, it's really too early to tell.

SweetPea, at least there's some change in your OPKs. Here's hoping that that little eggy will show itself soon!

As for me, I'm in a strange place at the moment. I'm SO looking forward to TTC and I know we're ready emotionally, financially, in every way really. I love kids and I know we will both make good parents. Normally, spending the day with a child is one of the most fun things I can imagine. But the last few days, I can't help thinking that we're too young to be this grown up. I know I'm in my late 20s, but I'm a postgrad so I still think of myself as a big kid. I know I'm responsible and perfectly able to look after a child but am I really at that stage of my life already? The thing is, when I think about it then yes, of course I am. We'd love to have 3 kids, maybe more and I don't want to start when I'm in my 30s. I guess I'm just realising that having a child will mean I'll finally have to admit that I'm not a teenager anymore... :shrug:

hi ladies can i move from may too im 27 oh 36 this is cycle 4 continuing my usual cycle is 28/29 days for 5 months like clock work anyway as ive just found out cycle 4 is now on cd 33/34 so af late 5 days but we also didnt contrate on ttc this month is been bery busy i managed to use opks just 2 days b4 ov day but when i check opk it was - then next day when i put the next 1 away i noticed the day b4 was + so i got frustated cos we only bded twice, once 2 days b4 est 1st fertile day and once around cd 21/24 ,which annoyed me so i thou give up til next af due 28th may which was i bad idea as im thinking now af hasnt arrived that i may have ovd later but thats the past i can give a date as i havent aclue when af will come as its the first time its been late but i dlike to chat to u all and af could b here anyday. fxd to u all.

Carbafe, congratulations on sort-of-unofficially-TTC! Apparently it can get you just as pregnant as actual TTC. :D

And welcome Rachel, fingers crossed for a speedy bfp. Who knows, if AF is late you might have caught the right dates last month?

I just noticed earlier: If things go to plan, lots of us will have world cup babies! :D Thankfully my DH isn't football-mad though. Good for him too, as he's not drinking in the weeks before we start TTC. His idea but I figure it can't hurt to have some sober spermies. I on the other hand have given up caffeine. Went cold turkey on Saturday and am just about getting used to it now, although there are still headaches and things. Not sure about decaf yet as I read it contains lots of other harmful stuff. We'll see.
Feels like that eggy is just around the corner now, so in a few days I can consider myself officially TTC. CAN'T WAIT for AF this time! Goodness, it might even be the last time I see her this year! Ok, excited again. Damn hormones. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->