TTC Summer 2010 Girls

hey i will join! I'll be testing around the 20th

Hi Everyone! Glad to see we've moved ;) Thanks for all the support on my fit about waiting out my May O. I survived those hormones, and had a lovely few days away for vacation and was able to just forget about things--I was with a friend and her kids so I didn't have time to focus on wanting to get on with TTC. I'm now 2 DPO so just waiting out this cycle and then we get busy! :)

Good luck to you all. I've gotta catch up on the posts, but for those of you testing in the next few days, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

:cry: 9DPO and check out the temperature plummet on my chart.

Don't think it takes much guess work to know that the :witch: is on her evil way, estimating today or tomorrow. :growlmad:

Cheesed off on so many levels.

Hey Sweetpea, good luck with the O!!!

Babydust to everyone else this month!!

Fairybabe xxx

:hugs: Think positive...like other said, could be I-dip and until your AF shows it's still a possibility for this month.

Ok sooo... now I'm beginning to think I did ov?!

So I've been having weird cramping for the past week, and BB's are soo sore. I was naughty and took a preg test this morning (who am I kidding, I did a few different brands!) and got some negatives, along with a few verrrrry faint positives! Still can't decide whether or not they are evaps, although hard to believe that I would've gotten a ton of evaps all at one time.

I tried to take pics but the lines are so faint they aren't showing up on my camera. Will def do a test in the morning with FMU again and let you guys know how it turns out, FX'ed!

Ok sooo... now I'm beginning to think I did ov?!

So I've been having weird cramping for the past week, and BB's are soo sore. I was naughty and took a preg test this morning (who am I kidding, I did a few different brands!) and got some negatives, along with a few verrrrry faint positives! Still can't decide whether or not they are evaps, although hard to believe that I would've gotten a ton of evaps all at one time.

I tried to take pics but the lines are so faint they aren't showing up on my camera. Will def do a test in the morning with FMU again and let you guys know how it turns out, FX'ed!

Ooh! can't wait to hear! best of luck!

Ah, how nice to see you all here!!! Zb5, ovulation is still a few days away for me but I'm being strong at the moment. Been on antibiotics for the past 3 days so have a really good reason not to TTC sooner. :( But we'll be TTC THIS MONTH!!! How crazy is that??? I'm getting very excited, can anyone tell? Can't wait for this place to be awash with :bfp:s.

We are getting so close! We are just a few days apart in our O-days and we both start with this next cycle. I'm also very excited! :happydance: A little scared too, must admit!

Fairybabe, :hugs:, haven't heard if AF has come yet so I'm hoping you had an implantation dip... maybe your temp will go back up tomorrow? And Sweetpea, very exciting!! Can't wait for tomorrow morning :)

Amygdala, I totally know what you mean about still feeling like a big kid. I feel that way too. But everyone tells me, "you never really feel ready"... and I don't exactly, but I guess I feel ready enough?

Well, now I'm trying to decide whether to go with our original plan of starting TTC July 15 (our anniversary) or starting with the ovulation before then (probably around July 1). We don't want to wait anymore and what is 2 weeks really? I have even gone so far as thinking about how if I ovulate July 1, then the due date would be March 24, which is fine for this year, but if his/her birthday was in late March, that would conflict with the biggest conference in my field which is always a week in late March every year. Do I want to have to miss either the conference or the birthday every year??? I'm pretty sure I'm being overly crazy and planny with this but maybe this is a reasonable thing to think about years in advance and plan sex around. :dohh:

Haha, zb5, that could have been me! And hmmm, I don't know. Would the estimated due date fall exactly in the time of the conference or is it just close. I guess if it's the same weekend every year and the estimated due date falls on that directly I would probably really sit this one out. Unless you have other pressures that mean you can only try for so long before having a break? And I don't think it's overly paranoid, it's like avoiding Xmas or someone's birthday. What's the conference?

Also: SweetPea, how EXCITING!!! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!

Morning ladies!
Sweetpea!!! Soooooooo excited for you!! Let us know asap!!!
Membas, yay, i guess this means you are officially TTC?!
Amygdala, your wobbles are totally natural. Don't think anyone would ever have kids if they waited til they felt ready! Good luck getting past the O and getting the antibiotics out your system, ready for all systems go!!!
Welcome Rachel! Good luck to you too!
Carbafe! Congrats on binning the condoms!! FX'd!!
Zb5, that's a tough dilemma. I can totally understand your concerns. Especially if it's a career you are planning on staying in. However first babies are never meant to arrive on time, so if you did get lucky from 1st July, no guarantee bubba would arrive in conference week! Go on tempt fate..... :)

AFM, well, i dunno. Temp went back up just a little bit this morn, chart now looks like just at the start of this cycle. Feel really crampy as if AF is definitely on the way. I tend to start in the afternoons. So i guess it's just a waiting game. Couldn't help it and did a test this morn, BFN. But if it were an implantation dip, then it wouldn't be giving off enough hormones to show up anyway, so dunno why i did it!!! Looking at my chart and with how i feel i would defo be surprised if i get through the day without the witch showing her face. Just trying not to get my hopes up!!

Right, good day to you all ladies!

hugs

Fairybabe xx

I'm defo out. The :witch: got me.

Ah well. Original plan was to start TTC in June anyway. Would have been a bit flukey to get it first time! At least the raging hormones are abating and i feel more like a sane person again.

PMA for June!!

Fairybabe xx

Aw Fairy, sorry the witch showed. :hugs: It seems like you are keeping that PMA, good for you!

Took another test this morning, another SUPER faint line on an FRER. I'm thinking I'm about 8DPO right now, so who knows if it's evap or the real thing. Waited the first three mins, didn't see anything. Waited til ten mins and thought I saw a faint line, so I pulled the test apart for "further inspection" and sure enough there was a line. Yesterday the line was DEF pink but this morning I couldn't tell if had color to it. Temp is still up, but not due for AF for another 6 days or so. Roll on, tomorrow.

Hoping for a Summer 2010 :bfp: too!!!! I hope we get lots of them in June, July & August!!!!!!!!

Sweetpea - that's exciting, it may just be too early to get a dark line but it's a good sign!
Amygdala - I'm 30 now and I still think I struggle to look after myself at times (!) but if people who are in their teens etc somehow manage to cope I'm sure we will too

Fairybabe, boo on the witch :( Onwards and upwards to next cycle!

Sweetpea, I agree with swiftbaby, it's probably just so early that it's hard to tell. More waiting I guess!

Well, thanks to you guys telling me I'm not completely crazy, I looked up the schedule for the conference for the next 6 years. Even though I've been to this conference 4 or 5 times and it was always at the end of March, it looks like in the future it'll be at random times in early, middle, or late March. Not something worth planning around, so yay!

Okay, gotta go. Time to get my late-sleeping self to work.

zb5, how weird you're going to work and I'm just back! Must be nice being in California

zb5 glad the conference is not going to stop your plans :)
Fairy boo to that witch :) - I am sure for the next few months we are all going to be cursing her !!

Sweatpea fingers crossed !!

Amygdala - My hubby isn't football mad either which is good as we don't want them staying up late watching football and not coming to bed !!

I'm defo out. The :witch: got me.

Ah well. Original plan was to start TTC in June anyway. Would have been a bit flukey to get it first time! At least the raging hormones are abating and i feel more like a sane person again.

PMA for June!!

Fairybabe xx

Stay positive for the next cycle! :flower:

Aw Fairy, sorry the witch showed. :hugs: It seems like you are keeping that PMA, good for you!

Took another test this morning, another SUPER faint line on an FRER. I'm thinking I'm about 8DPO right now, so who knows if it's evap or the real thing. Waited the first three mins, didn't see anything. Waited til ten mins and thought I saw a faint line, so I pulled the test apart for "further inspection" and sure enough there was a line. Yesterday the line was DEF pink but this morning I couldn't tell if had color to it. Temp is still up, but not due for AF for another 6 days or so. Roll on, tomorrow.

Thinking positive thoughts for you! :flower:

Goodness, SweetPea, you're keeping things exciting! :D I'm crossing all available digits for you!!!

Fairybabe, sorry the witch got you. But June's the month to anyway!

And zb5: Yay! All systems go then?

Aww sorry the nasty witch got you Fairybabe :hugs: lots of :dust: for next month!!

I'm so excited for you Sweetpea you have no idea how much I'm willing our second :bfp:!!! Keep us posted! And keep testing! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->