ttc sunday will be cd10 anyone else.....first day here!<3

Myangelavery

Reaction score
Sunday july 10th will be cd 10 for me hoping to find a buddy or 2. Ttc since the loss of my baby girl at 34 weeks in sept 2010....reading these posts makes me feel hopeful again.:thumbup:

Hello I'm 22 dh will be 21 in 5 days. We had a daughter and lost her fullterm. I had HELLP syndrome and she had her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and a subgael hematoma which is bleeding between the skull and scalp... :( I had her January 30th. And I havn't had a true pp af yet only one induced by provera by the drs. But I have been spotting for the past 6 days hoping that my bodies trying to go back to normal!! We've been trying but it's hard when your not getting a af :(

hello! im so sorry about your loss.....as soon i realized she has been taken away i wanted to start trying again. I was given provera to stop bleeding after bleeding for 3 straight weeks in november...then 3 more months to get normal. It is probably my 3rd month of "normal" period and ovulation. We dont know why we lost avery she had stopped moving i told the dr he shrugged it off but we got a heartbeat that day. I had been taken out of work for high bp and swelling but claimed no preeclampsia then we wanted an autopsy done and 4 months later found out the hospital did not perform it! I was 34 weeks and she measured 28. :-( I aslo spotted for a week while on provera...i just took it as my period. I hope you can start trying asap! While it is frustrating i think my bf and i got a lot closer since starting ttc. If u need to talk im on here!<3

It really sounds like you had a horrible dr!! I'm so sorry to hear about Avery :( It's so heart breaking. I also wanted to start trying right away but hubby had to pass physical test for air force before we started. And he did but I never started my af and still havnt other then the withdraw bleed from provera.. Wow.. it really sounds like you had preeclampsia! Why did they say you didn't have it? Maybe you had HELLP, what I had.. when you have HELLP usually protein doesn't show up in your urine but usually to disagnose it they have to do blood tests.

We had an autopsie done with Ryleigh and that's how we found out she had a subgael hemmorage the major bleeding under her scalp. Which is usally caused by the vaccum during labor! Which they used!!! UHH!

This doctor is terrible i have heard many of people say he a wacko! They just figured i would be fine im being crazy. What were some of the HELLP symptoms ...it kinda is like preeclampsia right? I even tried to sue him but the lawyer said there were no classic preeclampsia symptoms! He also said he did not feel comfortable suing the hospital for not performing the autopsy...which i think is wrong how can they get away with this!! I had traces of protein and my hands were so swollen tey went numb! Its so heartbreaking!! Ryleigh was my other choice for a name spelled just like that!!

Here's a site on HELLP.
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/hellpsyndrome.html

Yep it's pretty much like Preeclampsia but with a few differences.

Wow! That's really wrong they didn't preform the autopsy when you asked for it! I'd be super mad! Was Avery a still born?

Have you also heared of IUGR?

Woman with preeclampsia or Hellp or things like that babies can get this. And it's pretty much a growth restriction to the baby which sounds like you baby might of had.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/iugr.htm

Yes avery was stillborn....she definitely suffered from IUGR as she was 3 lbs at 34 weeks and my placenta came out with her i was all grey and dead! I believe my blood pressure was effecting her placenta to do its job and because there wasnt blood flow it fell off. When i went for my sonogram that was scheduled for the week after i told him she wasnt moving.....the fliud was almost non existent and she didnt have a heartbeat. My bp was highest at 165 over 98. But when we got the records back they were definetly changed and he had written i had never compained of lack of movement. I really need to find some answers ...! Was your daughter born sleeping or did she pass during or after...cuz u mentioned the vaccum. Do u read books?...im actually reading a book about a medium that does readings and hes amazing...its about the eternal love between children and parents, it helps. I will check out those sites thank u!

Wow your Dr. was HORRIBLE! Uhh!! I'd be so annoyed!! And you can't talk to another lawyer?

My daughter passed 48 mins after birth. The only thing the autopsie found was the sugeal hemmorage. So the neonatal dr said she prob. died from all three things. The umbilical cord being wrapped around her neck me having hellp make her have low platelets and made the subgael hemmorage worse.

Did you ask your all your medical records? So you could look over them yourself?

Ryleigh was 6lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. At 40 weeks and 1 day. I'm really nervous for my next pregnancy and for anything to go wrong...

What's the books title and author?

i left the book at work so i will post and let u know...i just got it last week from a friend. That is so sad sweetie so sorry again...i dont know whats worse the baby not crying or hearing a cry for only a little bit:-( I see your picture shes so beautiful!!Was she your first?....I am gonna fight and try another lawyer i have to!! I am super nervous to get pregnant it took a while actually to convince my bf to wanna try ....i had 20 viles of blood taken in the hospital...everything was normal. I think with proper monitoring we will be ok!! We have to be optimistic and hope for the best!! When were u diagnosed with HELLP? ....at what week? I am currently on meds for blood pressure still and its safe for pregnancy so gives me a little hope!

Ya she was my first.

I was going to midwives and told them all my symptoms and I had high blood pressure and all. I had all signs. But they didn't test for it. And then during labor I asked for an epidural and they did blood work and came back saying I couldn't get one because my platelets were too low. (17,000) Normal is A LOT higher. And then they were all scrambeling trying to figure what was going on. And that's when the midwive called in the obgyn and a hematologist and figured out I had HELLP syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->