**TTC using herbs & theta & Quantum Touch & reiki & Acupuncture & Crystal Healings**

frogger3240

Reaction score
***Under Constructions still more to come but feel free to join me and also if you have anything that you would like to see added please let me know***
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/justinenjo/under-construction.gif​

https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Dividers/divwel74.gif

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii65/alaskabill_2008/ReikiHealinghands.jpg

***Theta & Quantum Touch & Reiki & acupuncture & Crystals***

https://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/blondeaussiechick63/Healing%20With%20The%20Angels/Healing.jpghttps://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/blondeaussiechick63/Healing%20With%20The%20Angels/Meditation.jpg

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/m00ndrops/artlike/herbs.jpg

**VITEX**
https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/momto4kids28610/Be60b-QmkKGrHqYH-CYErgL0g66BKMunQYL.jpg
**SOY**

****CRYSTALS****
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/emilygoldberg/7chakracrystals_.jpg
https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/momto4kids28610/13fd_2.jpg

(1) Jade - Jade assists with fertility and child birth.

(1) Moonstone - Referred to as a "woman's healing stone," Moonstone is traditionally used for healing and
re-balancing of the female organs, hormones, and personal cycles.
Moonstone also provides significant aid during the birthing process.

(1) Rose Quartz - Rose Quartz is known to increase fertility.

(1) Unakite - Unakite treats the reproductive system and aids healthy pregnancy

:happydance::blue:
love to hear more info aswell

i got stones as well cant remember the laast time i used them (for some else)

how long do you reckon that i should medtate, at a time and for how long over a period over time

was meant to ask what is that extract ? not to sure if i can get it here if there is someelse simlar that i could get to it i wonder

I'll join! I have always been interested in holistic therapies and we are starting to think it is time to turn to something extra and holistic ways seem the first place to go.

I'm starting with meditation while listening to fertility music and yoga. It feels great to focus on nothing but my body. I'm experiementing with a little bit of aromatherpy. I think I'll look into accupuncture next.

:happydance::blue:
love to hear more info aswell

i got stones as well cant remember the laast time i used them (for some else)

how long do you reckon that i should medtate, at a time and for how long over a period over time

I have been told to meditate for atleast 15 mins...if you can do more ...

was meant to ask what is that extract ? not to sure if i can get it here if there is someelse simlar that i could get to it i wonder

vitex helps to regulate your hormones and the soy acts just like clomid you take it for 5 days like you do clomid and then you ovulate around 7 to 14 days after the last dose of the soy I have been taking it and I have been ovulating every month and I have PCOS so some months before I started it I didn't ovulate every month so its helped me alot...

OOPS!!! forgot to say

Welcome to the group hun so glad that your here with us...:hugs:

I'll join! I have always been interested in holistic therapies and we are starting to think it is time to turn to something extra and holistic ways seem the first place to go.

I'm starting with meditation while listening to fertility music and yoga. It feels great to focus on nothing but my body. I'm experiementing with a little bit of aromatherpy. I think I'll look into accupuncture next.

welcome to the group hun so glad that your here with us...I bet that fertility music is awesome...I have never tried yoga I have been doing Theta, Reiki and quantum healings and they are awesome I can feel it whens it working on me...:thumbup:

vitex helps to regulate your hormones and the soy acts just like clomid you take it for 5 days like you do clomid and then you ovulate around 7 to 14 days after the last dose of the soy I have been taking it and I have been ovulating every month and I have PCOS so some months before I started it I didn't ovulate every month so its helped me alot...

thanks will go to the health shop and see if any of them near me has that product in stock doesn't look familiar, will ask if they will get it in for me

(not getting any notifications of e-mails):shrug:

thanks will go to the health shop and see if any of them near me has that product in stock doesn't look familiar, will ask if they will get it in for me

(not getting any notifications of e-mails):shrug:

also hun you can go to ebay and they sell it on there also...hope your able to find it close to you but if not I sure would be checking out ebay...

I know sometimes I don't get any email notifications either:shrug: Hope your day is going great hun I'm heading to work I will check back in later today and see how everyone is doing...:hugs:

I started a regular yoga/meditation session, tonight. I can't afford to pay for a class all of the time so I have heaps of things I can do at home. I'm not a flexible as I used to be so some of the poses were hard to get into but I'm hoping to get better. I feel very stretched out and great. Most of the poses were centred around opening up the pelvis area and directing blood to the uterus.

The meditation part was so good. I was using colour meditation but a few of the colours were hard to imagine like blue. Orange and yellow came fairly easy to me.

I feel quite sleepy, now.

Question - is best to recharge stones in shade or moon light, having a sunny day here for change really warm (specialy at the back garden) sun trap, so was thinking of charging the the stones in the evening sunset and leave them till the morning

Rmar ooh hope you had a nice rest afterwards, went once with a freind years ago it was the best sleeep ever that night woked up a recharged like it i was a child on christmas moring lol... must see if there is a class going on near me an d go!

Question - is best to recharge stones in shade or moon light, having a sunny day here for change really warm (specialy at the back garden) sun trap, so was thinking of charging the the stones in the evening sunset and leave them till the morning

Rmar ooh hope you had a nice rest afterwards, went once with a freind years ago it was the best sleeep ever that night woked up a recharged like it i was a child on christmas moring lol... must see if there is a class going on near me an d go!

hey hun, I have read where your suppose to leave it out during the night to fully charge from the moonlight...have you already set yours out to charge?

are any of you trying any herbs? I'm doing soy cd 5-9 and then I'm going to start taking vitex on cd 13

thanks frogger no will do tonite, was on soy now taking fertility for women from (viridian) on my second month now felt alot more twitters by ovaries so :happydance: lets see what may come of ....

i put out my stones the other day, under the full moon forget to brong them till this moring so i will so ssome med tonite :thumbup:

i put out my stones the other day, under the full moon forget to brong them till this moring so i will so ssome med tonite :thumbup:

sorry hun i haven't been around I am dealing with depression really bad I just feel its never going to be my turn you know....but anyways how are you doing?

sorry hun i haven't been around I am dealing with depression really bad I just feel its never going to be my turn you know....but anyways how are you doing?

are you sure were not sisters or twins lol, :hugs:

i know how you feel i feel the same found out another friend who is expecting who had a baby around the same time as me ( 3 days diff) is now 10 weeks pregnant with twins, she felt so bad that she didnt know how to tell me cos she knows what im going through, i felt sorry for that she felt like that, but on the other side of the coin yep im jealous etc... cd 1 yet again for me....

My daughter starts school tomorrow 1st Step gonna be a proud mamma with tears lol....

I have good news! BFP comes with the first cycle using meditation and yoga. I am a little more experienced and both come easier to me now so I can continue using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->