**TTC using herbs & theta & Quantum Touch & reiki & Acupuncture & Crystal Healings**

I have good news! BFP comes with the first cycle using meditation and yoga. I am a little more experienced and both come easier to me now so I can continue using them.

:happydance:yay!!! congratulations hun that is awesome....

hi Ladies, how are you all doing?...hope all is well...so is anything new to report?...:winkwink:

lol. was thinking about you last nite, no news here just here still waitin for that BFP but to no avile hmmmm .....
Other than that just been busy work, home driving cleaning etc lol...

lol. was thinking about you last nite, no news here just here still waitin for that BFP but to no avile hmmmm .....
Other than that just been busy work, home driving cleaning etc lol...

girl me to hun waiting on that BFP...feels like I'm never going to get it....:cry:
I'm home from work hurting I wish I was feeling better you know...I have been having distant reiki healings and thought about getting another one for the pain today...
so have you got your crystals charged?..have you been using them or keeping them by your bedside?...

hey ladies,

ok wanted to update what I'm planning on trying now to help with TTC....since I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and I'm taking soy 160 mgs on cycle days 6-10 and getting ready to have Pranic Healings to help...here is some information about Pranic Healing...

update it shortly...be right back...

hi ladies,

wanted to update...I have been taking 120 mgs of soy from cd 1-5 this cycle and having reiki healings for the fallopian tubes and PCOS I'm sooo excited and hope others will join me...

lets get this thread going ladies...come on and try NATURAL HEALINGS it can help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->