TTC using Soy Isoflavones and Other Supplements

Congrats on your BFP Gracee!! :)

I'm taking all kinds of stuff and just went to the store to buy more.
I already take pregnacare prenatal vitamins and a supplement with myo-inositol.
Now I bought royal jelly, soy isoflavones and wild yam drops. I'm very irregular and don't ovulate often. I'm on CD 16 and my OPK's are white, there's nothing. I'm hoping these last supplements will really help.
I read that soy isoflavones are like a natural Clomid. Is that so? Do you always take in the beginning of your cycle? I'm TTC #2 and got my BFP for my #1 with Clomid.
Thanks for your help!!

Hello!! I am TTC again. The 1st cycle of Soy ended in chemical... I am upping the dosage this month, but I will also take all the other supplements as well.. I may add a Probiotic as well!!

Yes soy is the natural Clomid... You have to take them either 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9.. I take mine 3-7... I've seen more success stories with 3-7, but I've also seen success stories with 2-6 or 5-9!

My hubby and I have been married for two years. I’m 25, and he is 31. And I never thought I would have problems trying to conceive a baby. I have 3 sisters, and my hubby has two sisters and a brother. We thought that our parent's fertility would also give us some good genes in this sphere. So, I’m a little frustrated I can’t conceive for a year now. I’m thinking of starting taking some pills too. And I think maybe my hubby has to take some testosterone-based medicine Mitchelle Morgan. What could you girls suggest? What do I start from? What is the most powerful product? Did you gain weight while taking such pills? I’m disturbed it could impact my shape negatively.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"