ttc vs relocating

kbird

Reaction score
Hey ladies, OH and I have been ttc since Jan. and no luck so far... Well we just found out hubby got a job offer in FL, we currently reside in MO. My biggest concern now is that we'll have to put ttc on hold because who's going to hire a pregnant person??? Especially in my profession as a Respiratory Therapist and ALOT of walking and mobility is involved. He doesn't think we need to but even if I get hired I feel it's frowned and cringed upon to get hired and become pregnant shortly after. At the same time I don't want to put a hold on it because it's already been 3 months with no success and I want to try every chance I get because I don't know if it will just take awhile or if I'm even ovulating. I planned on seeing the OB in July after 6 months of trying and no success. Anyway has anybody had a similar experience or any words or advice they'd like to share? I should be ovulating this weekend. :/

After everything I have been through, I am a firm believer that things happen when they are meant to. Maybe you havent gotten your bfp because you were suppose to get this move under your belt and settle first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->