TTC w/PCOS & FLYING!

Hopebaby1

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! DH and I are TTC #1 and I have PCOS. I go to the doctor on July 20th to talk about infertility issues. Hopefully I'll get clomid. Any others out there w/PCOS who have had a healthy pregnancy? I'm getting so anxious. We have vacation planned starting for the first weekend in august. If I am prescribed clomid I will also have to have something to jump start my period since with PCOS I didn't have any regular periods/if any at all.
We are traveling via plane and I haven't seen anything good about flying while TTC. :shrug:

Good luck on the 20th! I also hear the same day whether or not my difficulties are PCOS or not. Hmmm...as for ttc and flying...mile high club? Least you will have an excellent story to tell your kid one day! Good luck and loads of baby dust floating your way!

Travel is likely to delay ovulation so I've read. I've got PCOS but I've got no experience of clomid or flying. May be worth discussing it with whoever prescribes it x

Thanks, ladies! I for sure have a load of questions to ask my gyno when I go for my appointment. :)
baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->