TTC.... Wanna meet some supportive ppl and support ppl myself :)

boobear17

Step mother
Reaction score
Hello :) I have been ttc for over 6 months now and it is abit frustrating as I have no female friends trying or any that even live near me so I would love to talk to other people and maybe make some buddies :thumbup:

Hi im bailee :)
I've been ttc for over a year with no luck :(, I have irregular cycles and my last cycle was 83 days for god knows what reason. Sometimes they are only 28 days though! I dont have any people around me that are ttc either and all of my ttc buddies on here just got bfps! .

Hello bailee :) ,we'll I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had any luck so far, but I really hope that you concive very soon, I usually only have a 28 day cycle but my last cycle got extended by 2 weeks for some odd reason :( so it's all outta wack so I think I know how your feeling abit at least...good luck ttc :D

I went to the doc, he said I wasn't ovulating, that I was stressing too much. Its so hard not to stress while ttc though. I wish it would happen for me as easy as it did the first time, I was off bc for a month and fell pregnant but it ended in m.c. Do you use opks or anything?

Not yet , the only stuff I'm using is vitams and such to help conceive (folic acid, iron, vitiman c) lol I'm sure you know the regulars, I'm used in to having a very consistent cycle so I'd almost always know when I was ovulating...I've heard about putting special things into diet to help too ... Is that something you do?

No not really, I gained about 40 lbs after my Mc so im just trying to loose the weight. I take folic acid and a multivitamin. I just started temping this is my first month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->