TTC while breastfeeding buddies

MissYogi

Expecting #1
Reaction score
I am beginning to start trying for number 2 however I am still breastfeeding my 9 month old and af hasn't returned so I'm being very relaxed about it. I think this is a bit of an unusual situation though so I'd love any buddies in a similar boat!

Hiya, I'm still breastfeeding my ds2 who is nearly 9 months, though I've had 3 af so far, with my others I've not had af until at least 12 months! Good luck xxx

I'm ttc and currently breastfeeding my ds. He is 13months. I have had 2 cycles one at 9 months and one 21 days ago. So currently CD 21and 4dpo..

Hello heart and chrystal! I'm happy to see others who are also ttc while breastfeeding! It seems that in general people think I'm crazy to try while still breastfeeding, mostly they just expect I should wean if I want to try. I'm hoping to be able to continue breastfeeding throughout a pregnancy, then tandem, are wither of you hoping that way as well?

My news, my dear old aunt showed up last Friday! Just for a short visit, she was mostly gone by Monday, but it's a start and I can now begin to understand my cycles.

Yes that is also what I'm hoping to do. And I'm sorry af shower up fx for this month!!. Af "due" today for me I'm 12 dpo and still getting negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->