TTC while in college? Advice?

Gradgirl

Reaction score
My husband is really wanting a child, and I finally decided to go off BC. I will not finish my masters till December 2014, but he finishes his masters this August. We have been married 2 years, but together going on 5 yrs. I would like some incite from women who have had children while in college, but particularly grad school. I'm in agriculture, so my degree can be physically demanding at times. I am hoping to hear your thoughts on having a child in college and the experiences you faced. Thanks!

Dh and I are also in college and are on our 5th cycle ttc. We made sure to wait until we got close enough to graduation that the baby wouldn't be born while still in school. I don't know how we could handle having one earlier because school can be overwhelming on its own. I finish this april and dh graduates in may. You said your hubby really wants a baby but are you ready for it too? You aren't too far off graduating even if you waited until 8 or so months before graduation to try for bfp. Either way I wish you luck! :) babydust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->