TTC with a cervical erosion

Button#

Reaction score
Is anyone else TTC with a cervical erosion?

Since coming off the mini pill and stopping BFing I have had spotting during my lp. Sometimes on and off and sometimes the whole time. It ranges from a light flow to a bit of brown spotting and it's incredibly annoying!!

I have conceived once already with it, although it unfortunately ended in MC. Although it's reassuring to know I can conceive with it, it also means I end up analysing the bleeding pattern during the TWW. When I was pregnant I spotted for 3 days, stopped for 4 then spotted for 3 more days then stopped until I was 5 weeks pregnant. I end up getting hopeful when the spotting stops for a day or two and frustrated when it starts again.

Hi there i have this too! I had my first son and had it and am now ttc number 2 with it . Apparently it has no effect on getting pregnant and just ignor the spotting as long as you are sure thats what it is - good luck hun!!!!

Easier said than done, the spotting is so annoying! I am sure it's that as I went to the dr with it back in December and they diagnosed it then plus did some tests and an ultrasound just to make sure nothing else was going on. I'm going through so many pads I'm thinking of trying a mooncup.

Good luck to you too with TTC. Hope this is our cycle.

Thanks hun i hear u on the frustration. Blimey tho if its that much blood maybe you ought to get it double checked as its basically from what i was told an irriated cervix but i didn't know you could bleed heavily from it. mine just spots really annoying tho as it tricks me!!

It's not so much the heaviness more the length of time. I spot from 1dpo to AF. I think I will go back just to ask them if everything's still normal. I do sometimes get more bleeding though, like a light AF.

I have it too. It started before last pregnancy and then continued and I still have it. The spotting can get pretty bad at times...i feel like I spotted all month long. It has caused a lot of random spotting and bleeding in pregnancy, but according to the dr it is totally benign if it is just coming from that. It didn't cause any problems getting pregnant, and the spotting was just the same the months i did get pregnant. Sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Thanks stranjegirl. That's good to know about the spotting being the same.

It's nice to hear from others who have it because it does sometimes get me down with how long it goes on for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->