Ttc with a UAT (underactive thyroid) POS (polycystic ovary syndrome)

Babyy Magic

Reaction score
Hi all,

Could really do with someone to talk to, Im 22 years old and have been ttc for 4 years now with my partner, My partners semen test came back as good but the problems are with me :cry: I have been diagnosed with POS and UAT, I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic in may :happydance: i just wish it would hurry up as im bursting with excitement lol,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have already spoken to someone at the clinic on the phone and when i told her what i have she didnt sound to condifdent :cry: now it have thrown my mind round in circles. Has any1 else got UAT and POS while TTC, would love to hear how you cope with it.
Has any1 got any success stories with having POS and UAT and having a baby would reali boost my level back up again knowing there is hope out there for me :) :dust: to all TTC xxxx

I think there still a chance I was told that I had pco but not pcos I dnt kno if there much of a diffrence I had an operation n a month later I fell pregnant for second time but it ended in a second mc I havnt seen anyone bout it since let me kno how u go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->