ttc with back issues? anyone else?

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
Let me first start by saying I am typing this from my phone so sorry for errors.

Is anyone else ttc with bulging disc issues? my last four disc at the base of my spine bulge left and right and can flair out badly. I have had two back surgeries one in 09 and one in 12.

I am actually going for an epidural cortisone shot Friday. I just wondered if anyone had something similar we could share or bond over. I am feeling so alone and my husband kindly suggested I check and see if anyone else on here is like me.

I just want a child so bad and I can't let my disability stand in my way. I was to start round 2 of clomid for my pcos but have to wait this disc flair up out. :(

Hi Manduh, wow sorry about having all the back issues, im sure that is very hard to deal with on a daily basis.
I have never had to have back surgery, but I also have alot of issues myself that I had to deal with before DH and I decided to TTC. A few years back I was in a serious car accident where I broke 80% of the bones in both feet and ankles, and also sustained burns. I have had about 8 surgeries since 2008.

I completly understand about not letting the physical difficulties get in the way of what you truly want. I am right there with you. We had to wait for awhile before we were married to ttc due to the medications I was on for pain.

Your not alone hun. Anytime you want to chat im around, even for just a vent, we all need those days to just cry and let it out.

Thank you for the reply. I was just feeling so alone yesterday and like because if my issues I should let the dream go. Even tho yours isn't a back issue I want to thank you for the encouragement!!!

Everyone has days like that. It sounds like your feeling better, so thats great.

Never give up on a dream, they do come true

:dust:

Me! I have to bd from the back. It's the only position I don't feel pain in.

I have had back issues for almost 4 years ttc #2, the only time my pain got better was during pregnancy! Not sure why lol but ill take it!:haha: it sucks having a disability when ttc but dont let it take over and especially dont let it end ur dream. Ull have ur LO soon :)

I'm in the same boat. I have five bulging discs in my lower spine as well and no how bad it hurts. I have opted out of any surgeries however because I'm just too scared of them.

Its hard ttc with the back issues, specially since we never know when our back will act up. Hopefully we all get the little miracles we're dreaming of though.

I am so glad I am not alone!!

Tryingfortwo my back doc said if your disc bulge that during pregnancy it can sometimes pull them back in and make you feel better.

I got my injection yesterday and I am feeling a little better and gyno gave me go ahead to start round two of provera and clomid!!!!

Me! I have to bd from the back. It's the only position I don't feel pain in.

This is totally me to about from back and this might be tmi but sometimes orgasm can flair my disc. I told hubby I don't need it to get pregnant. Hahaha

Started my provera today!!! Round two begins!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->