TTC with Ceoliac disease

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Steph. I have a 4 year old little man, my pregnancy with him was sudden and went pretty well without any problems, until he was born and he was rushed to SCBU when he was born not breathing and had to be resuscitated. He pulled through and is now a happy, healthy tenacious little man.

Roll on to the present day, I have suffers 2 miscarriages and after 15 months of TTC still no baby. Recently had a blood test and I am currently being tested for Ceoliac disease (although they are almost 100% certain I have the disease) and for those of you who are unfamiliar, it is a severe intolerance to gluten (and for me also oats) but it is NOT an allergy. So my body doesn't go into hives or have an allergic reaction, what it does is attacks my immune system and gut. Now what I never realised is that Ceoliac disease also causes unexplained infertility and miscarriages.

I suppose what I would like to hear are some success stories. Hubby and I would love another baby and we are really starting to loose faith on ever having our second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->