TTC with no 2 for 7 months

Jalopy

Reaction score
Hey all!!
I'm in desperate need of support! I got pregnant super easy with my first so trying for our second I didn't think would be this tough. I finally went and saw my dr and tested low for progesterone. I will be starting progesterone pills on day 14 of my next cycle, which brings me to my question... In the last 7 months I went from 28 day cycle to 34 down to 25 (last cycle) according to my last cycle I should have hd my AF 5 days ago ..I've take two hPt both negative :nope: ....so can someone tell me what day I ovulated I am hoping in just tested too early and I MAY have a SMALL chance of being PG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 12
Looks to me like you ovulated 10 / 1 or 10 / 2. So it could still be to early to get a positive yet. Good luck hun. :dust:

i agree 10/1 or 10/2 are your darkest so i am guessing that is your ovulation day however if you have had sex 3 days before ovulation this could still catch too. I would wait a few more days then test again.

hope you get a BFP
beckie x

Thank you both! I think I will test again over the weekend IF AF hasn't made her visit ;)

waiting is the most stressful thing ever.... whoever said making babies was simple was clearly lying. I have never been so stressed in my life. In school they tell you to always wear protection because you will get pregnant, they make it sound so easy!

I hope you get the answers you are looking for soon :)

beckie x

Agreed!! Beckie1991 ....I get stressed about being stressed :wacko:
I have learned that the stress hormone suppresses progesterone so i have tried Yoga, exercise, deep breaths, etc. So if I am not PG, I am hoping the progesterone pills will do the trick next cycle, if not I will LOOSE MY MIND!!!
My Dr asked if I wanted to start the Clomid along with the Progesterone???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->