TTC with PCOS & endometriosis x

kiras mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So long story short, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2010, and then endometriosis is 2012, I have since be n for a HCG dye test in 2015, which indicated a blockage In both tubes, HOWEVER they put it down to spasm.... Which they were meant to follow up on but I'm having a hard time getting them to. (UK NHS) I am lucky to have conceived my youngest daughter back in 2012 after 6.5 years of trying. Myself and my fiancé have been trying again now for 2.5 years with no luck whatsoever. It's really getting me down... And it was beginning to get him down too..... So as were getting married in Feb 2018 I said lets just stop trying and get married and then we can look further into things..... But I secretly still buy ovulation tests ( which i since found out is a waste of time with PCOS as you can get false results) and I'm still testing every month and the 2ww is still a time I. Which I'm constantly symptom watching.... Still no luck is there any ladies out there in the same boat as me.... Is there anyone who has concieve death the issues I have and is there anything in which you used or changed to help the process.... I'm feeling so lost and feel like my body is an absolute pile of crap because it just can't do what it's supposed to....

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post xx

I'm very sorry that things have been so difficult. I offer mostly support, since I dont have much information to truly offer you. I myself was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and am just now starting to follow-up on it, for various reasons I havnet been able to follow-up until now. So I feel very new to the syndrome. What I didn't know until you mentioned it is that ovulation tests can give false positives to those with PCOS...I want to learn more about that!

I'll be following this thread and will keep you in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->