TTC with PCOS, TTC BUDDIES?!

babyjla

Trying to make a BABY!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to all this and I'm in need of some advice... Me and my husband have been TTC for two years, and I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I started my first cycle of Clomid this month, and I'm a little anxious I guess. I have been using OPK's and so far I havent really gotten a strong +++. I mean, there's always a line there which I've read is normal, but it was getting darker for a few days and now its getting lighter. There was never a true positive though. Just a darker line that before. Idk if maybe I missed my surge or I'm just jumping too quickly to conclusions lol. I took my last pill of clomid on Oct 3rd... Can anyone help?!:wacko:

Thanks. I dont know how all this works and no one wants to help it seems.

I've moved this to the TTC Buddies area for you :)

Aweee thanks. I just really need a friend lol. All my friends have NO trouble getting preggo. Its dumb lol

Hi there,

I've been TTC with PCOS & sporadic cycles - so far all natural (but with Vitex and Meformin) but I have a RE appointment this coming Wednesday.

I'm currently on CD54/20DPO/no AF - and all BFN's.

It's very disheartening!

Yeah, my cycles are NEVER regular. I took Prover this month to bring on AF and I took clomid also.Before that it had been 5 months since my last cycle. I am on CD18 and havent even touched a pregnancy test because I dont want to see the BFN.

i was recently diagnosed with PCOS, no regular cycle (last AF was 6/29/11) im only on metformin so far :(

Sorry it seems like no one wants to help BABYJLA, here is a thread you are more than welcome to join and gather more buddies! GL FXD! :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->