TTC with PCOS

Mump_hopeful

Reaction score
Hi everyone

firstly im really sorry im all new to this site, and i dont really know the codes!!!

im 24 years only been with my OH for over 4.5 years and been ttc on and off for 3 years, more active since June (when we got married) i started my cycles at 9 years old and was regular for the 1st year and then became irregular (1 cycle every 6-12months). i was diagnosed with PCOS when i was 12 and suffer with hair growth and weight gain. i joined slimming world in Jan 2010 and have lost 1st

May of this year i started to be come regular and was experiancing cycles of 28-30days. i went to the GP to see what was the best route to take to make this a GREAT SUCCESS!! they reffered me to the hospital where i was put on 100mg of metformin and was told to 'loose weight' metformin was suppose to help with the weight lost but it hasnt not really!

weight - 14st 5lb
height - 5ft 4in
BMI - 33.1

i went for a 2nd appointment in novemeber and i was 7days late however it was a BFN since then i havent had a cycle. they told me they were unable to do anymore untill my weight came down and BMI under 30.

sorry for the lenghty post i just wanted to know if anyone else has/had the same, what you did, if you got a BFP and how long it took

Thank you

Rea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"