TTC with several positive OPKs... any thoughts?

jdaymom10

Reaction score
hello all! so my husband and i have been TTC for about 7 months now. Usually my cycle has always been 28 days; however the past few months i went from 28 CD to 34 CD, to 28 CD, to 38 CD... today im on day 32 of this cycle and no AF yet. my LMP was jan 18th and my OPK gave me a positive on Feb 1st.... I've heard sometimes with longer cycles you can get the LH surge but not have an egg released so 2 weeks later i decided to test again with another OPK. CD29 was another positive LH surge. The only period/pregnancy symptom that i have it my face breaking out, but no other signs like i had with my son when i was pregnant with him over 4 years ago. I'm trying to hold off on taking a HPT because as many of you can relate, constantly getting a negative after trying for months on end is disheartening. Just wanted to know if anyone can shed some light on this situation. Thanks! P.S just took another OPK.. Another postive CD 31

I suggest a HPT if negative a doctors appointment, looks like something has gone a bit wayward :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->