TTC with Vitex

babywishes201

Reaction score
Well its my first time here...just to tell you all a bit about myself,,i am 23yrs old and 8mths post 2 consecutive miscarriages. Yes i did get pregnant with the 2nd one 2wks after i lost the 1st one at 6wks. the 2nd one i lost at 13wks,,the day before my birthday. Well ever since those 2 mc,,dh and myself have been unable to concieve. I have recently found out about this new Herb called Vitex,,well not actually new,,its been around for quite sometime but its new to me!!! You see my cycles have been very out of wack since my last mc,,and after doing alot of research,,i started taking Vitex. I have also been taking an 81mg baby asprin,,and my prenatal vitamins. I havent seen any changes yet because it has only really been 2 wks but im hoping it works fast. I am anxious for my next pregnancy,,because i want to have a little one that belongs to me,,i love babies but its nothing like loving ur own. DH is a little excited hes kinda still scarred from the last times. Jesus knows i dont wish any woman to go thru a miscarriage,,its a nightmare.... Well please keep me in ur prayers and all you mommies-to-be,,send me some baby dust already!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->