Ttc without ewcm

D

DreamStarr

I have confirmed ovulation, but have never had any ewcm. My cm is creamy white around o time - it gets slippery (most times dh has trouble to finish on o day), but never stretchy. More like lotion - when i separate my fingers it stretches into max 0.5cm high peaks.
Question sounds stupid... but does this mean that the spermies are not able to make it all the way?
Any of you had previous bfp without ewcm? Or should I look into getting something to help?

Its still possible to get pregnant but it can make it harder for the sperm to move up to where they need to be

You could try preseed to help give the sperm a boost.

When I first started getting my periods, I always had tons of EWCM! Like an annoying amount. At the time it was just frustrating because I obviously wasn't TTC and didn't know why I had it. Anyway, in my first pregnancy I had a lot when I convinced, but ever since then I didn't. I worried that I must not be ovulating since I didn't see any fertile cm. But I must have been because I've still had :bfp: since then. So don't worry if you're aren't having any visible. Like the PP said, you can try preseed to see if that helps! I never used it, just normal lube and it was fine. But if you're having trouble I have seen a lot of women talk about preseed.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon :D

Thanks ladies- i have some hope. Good to hear its not make or break. Will try another cycle or 2 and if nothing happens i will look into preseed.

I've been trying for 12 months. Initially I got no EWCM at all. I would drink heaps of water and still nothing. Turns out though, I probably wasn't ovulating.

A few cycles ago I started taking evening primrose oil up until I thought I ovulated (based on my temp rise). I got a little bit of EWCM but not much. However, I probably wasn't actually ovulating (even though I got a temp rise, my blood tests confirmed I hadn't ovulated).

Fast forward to my last cycle on Clomid (which is meant to dry you out) I had HEAPS of EWCM. I took Mucinex from CD 11-16 (I definitely ovulated on CD 16). Unfortunately I didn't get pregnant last cycle but I had so much fertile CM. I took it at about 4pm and we BD every evening of my fertile window.

I suggest drinking water or grapefruit juice, take Evening Primrose Oil from AF until ovulation (after can cause a MC) and mucinex. You can also get fertility friendly lubes. I've used preseed and conceive plus. Both are just the same to me (conceive plus is cheaper here). You can't have too much fertile CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->