TTC would be due December

Vickster1

Reaction score
So this is our first month of TTC baby number 2 (our daughter is 2 on saturday) I'm pretty sure i'm going to OV any day now as i'm getting ewcm and cramps. Just worked out dates and baby would be due very very near christmas. I know i'm being silly but I really wouldn't want to miss christmas day with my daughter. tell me it's unlikely that baby would be born on christmas day right???

Nothing is a guarantee Hun, I'm at the point now where any day will do :haha:

DD2 was due 12/22 and came 12/22 due to being induced but she could have came on Xmas or even after!

Missing 1 day, wont hurt your DD.

I've just started TTC my second. If i conceive this month my EDD will be 23/12!! I went into labour early with the first so hopefully i'll already have a baby at christmas if all goes well this month :)

DD2 was due 12/22 and came 12/22 due to being induced but she could have came on Xmas or even after!

Missing 1 day, wont hurt your DD.

I think it would be a bit gutting for a 2 year old for her parents to miss christmas with her.

My first came bang on due date, my second decided to wait and was 1week late, a sweep encouraged him out lol.

I've found that both times the dating scan gave me a slightly different date than the online calculators. The one I looked at said I'd be due xmas eve. It does concern me a bit as we do so much in the run up. But people have also pointed out there is often more family around at this time. My oh gets 2 weeks off at Christmas, so would be nice to not be home alone with 2 boys around due date (ds2 came out very quickly!).

I'm sure your 2yr old would be just as excited about baby as Christmas. They will still get loads of attention etc......but I know where your coming from. I need to decide asap as I'm cd10 lol x

My first came bang on due date, my second decided to wait and was 1week late, a sweep encouraged him out lol.

I've found that both times the dating scan gave me a slightly different date than the online calculators. The one I looked at said I'd be due xmas eve. It does concern me a bit as we do so much in the run up. But people have also pointed out there is often more family around at this time. My oh gets 2 weeks off at Christmas, so would be nice to not be home alone with 2 boys around due date (ds2 came out very quickly!).

I'm sure your 2yr old would be just as excited about baby as Christmas. They will still get loads of attention etc......but I know where your coming from. I need to decide asap as I'm cd10 lol x

I know I'm dying to fall pregnant this month. My cycles are all over the place due to long term breastfeeding (only stopped a few months ago) but i'm pretty sure i've been ovulating. I've loads of EWCM last few days but no LH surge but I never got one with my daughter either. Hoping that it's out month!

Yeah so much waiting and then once you're pregnant it's all worry, then more waiting for the birth, then more worry once they are born! Still worrying about ds1 and he's nearly 6years old lol. Never ends!

(Wondering why I want to do this for a 3rd time?! Haha!)

Yeah so much waiting and then once you're pregnant it's all worry, then more waiting for the birth, then more worry once they are born! Still worrying about ds1 and he's nearly 6years old lol. Never ends!

(Wondering why I want to do this for a 3rd time?! Haha!)

haha right. our daughter is 2 on saturday and i'm thinking.. really?? we still don't get sleep haha

hey all, good luck to you and hope you get BFP! I am on month 3 of trying and if I am successful will have a december baby. Fingers crossed

So this is our first month of TTC baby number 2 (our daughter is 2 on saturday) I'm pretty sure i'm going to OV any day now as i'm getting ewcm and cramps. Just worked out dates and baby would be due very very near christmas. I know i'm being silly but I really wouldn't want to miss christmas day with my daughter. tell me it's unlikely that baby would be born on christmas day right???

We conceived our son in late March three years ago and he was born January 12th. Implantation was very late so it could go either way with the dates. ;) I only breathed easy once all the holidays had passed. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->