Ttc

peetree

Reaction score
Hi
My and the oh are trying for no 2 baby.
My little girl is currently 15 months and we would love to get pregnant again soon.
My cycles have only just been getting on track I have had three periods since she was born cycle days 47, 40 and now I'm waiting for the next one.
We have been anticipating a 33/40 day cycle again so have been dtd plenty over this month (sept 2013).
Tmi- I had a lot if cm around the 12 for a few days so we started then which would tie in with a 33 day cycle we carried on dtd for quite a number of days so we didn't miss it. Anyway, since Monday last week I have had the worst back ache ever can hardly move, also on and off for the past week what feel like mild cramps and a heavy feeling in my tummy. It's too early either way to be pms as that would put me on like a 19 day cycle when it started.
Also last week I had very tiny spotting of pinkish cm with occasional thread like blood streaks very tiny. I am now today feeling extremely warm and just sat down sweating.
The cramps are less today, but they weren't bad but coupled with the backaches it was in a band around my body.also I have a lot of cm today, I did a cervix check and it's high soft ish and fairly closed as much as I can tell. And when I was doing the check I found a large 'snot' like clump and milky cm.
Anyway sorry for the essay, basically what I am asking is could this be implantation spotting? I've done tests they are negative.
Please we want another bubs so badly I would love some of you lovely ladies insight into it thank you :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->