• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc

nicole45

Reaction score
hi, im nicole, i new here, erm, me and my partner decided to try to have a baby, since we have been of the opinion that if it happens it happens for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on..well how to get pregnant, this will be our first so we are quite ignorent on this area. thank you. x

hiya well if you want to start charting go on fertility friends that will guide you threw it and you go on ebay to order some ovulation tests and when you come on your periods when you use the ovulation test to see if you ovulate the line had to be same coulor as the control line to be a positive and you need to take some vitamins and folicacid and you can get some lude off ebay called pressed that help the sperm to swim fast to the egg xxxxxx

i reccoment using opk's they are very cheap of ebay which you use to test your urine when you get a positive opk then you should be having lots of sex around that time

also keep a diary and keep keep track on your cycle dates so you know your body better

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->