TTC.....

Clair75

Reaction score
hi all :flower:

a bit about me i am 36 have 3 children 13,11,10 and now ttc number 4 with my new hubby,

when i was in my 20s i had no problams with ttc would stop pill and fall not long after with in 6 weeks or so, i have only just stopped the bcp (yasmin) in the last few days and now just waiting for my withdraw bleed to come,
but just wonted to know how dose ttc now compare to when you where ttc in your 20s is it the same....

hi all :flower:

a bit about me i am 36 have 3 children 13,11,10 and now ttc number 4 with my new hubby,

when i was in my 20s i had no problams with ttc would stop pill and fall not long after with in 6 weeks or so, i have only just stopped the bcp (yasmin) in the last few days and now just waiting for my withdraw bleed to come,
but just wonted to know how dose ttc now compare to when you where ttc in your 20s is it the same....

I wish I knew but wanted to say hello, I'm 39 and TTC, had to go to a fert doctor because we were having problems. Good luck to you!
:hugs:

Good luck:flower: I think ttc time varies with women not just based on age - I did conceive pretty quickly in my early and mid 30's. It may take a bit of time for your body to adjust after the bcp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->