TTCAL D&C, questions?

thelistkeeper

Reaction score
Well, I am 6 weeks and 2 days past the day of my D&C, no AF has appeared, last time bd'ing with hubby was Feb 14 before he left for NJ, been feeling sick to stomach occassionaly, although not actually throwing up yet, boobs are VERY sore, nipples hurt, shooting pains in the right one, nasty taste in my mouth, small twinge like cramping, lots of cm, feeling of 'fullness' or bloating down in the pit of my stomach... So I have a lot of symptoms... Now, I 'think' I may have ovulated on the 15th or the 16th as I had a bit of spotting both those days and some what I though might be O pains... well, then I spotted a little last Thurs once just a little on the paper, nothing since then. I tested this morning and got a BFN on a cheap $ tree test... Do you guys think it is still too early? I mean, with my son I didn't test pos till I was almost 5 1/2 weeks along, with my daughter I was late by like 1 or 2 days I think, but I had slow rising HCG levels with both pregnancies too... So what do you think?

Definitely plenty of time for you to get a BFP, my friend.
Although I'm NOT pregnant and I've been getting lots of boob/nipple pains and twinges since my loss.... and some of the MC support girls had to wait a long, long time for first AF. Could go either way, TLK x

Thanks for your response! Well, as soon as I can get my hands on some more tests I will test... I am sure I will at least get a pos by the end of this week if I did get preggo that week... I hope that if not, I will get AF really soon, then maybe I can try the one weekend hubby will be here in March, before deployment. Otherwise, it will be a whole year or more before we can. :-(

So sorry for your loss!

Really sorry for your loss thelistkeeper.
I agree with Tulip - if you had slow rising HCG in your previous pregnancies then it's still possible you're pregnant. I had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms the first and third months after my MC, though, and very similar to yours.
Will keep fxd for you.

Thanks bunches ladies... Still no AF, waiting for my IC's to arrive in the mail... Even though I have heard bad things about them lately. But I can't get out to get tests today, we had snow last night and schools are closed today, so I have both kids at home and don't wanna venture out. So hopefully IC's will come. Saved my FMU just in case... I will update later. But still no signs of AF and plenty of preg symptoms to go around. So I just don't know...

Well, saved my FMU, still no sign of AF, so going out to get a test or a hundred...LOL I will update after I take one! Wish me luck!!!

Thanks everybody! Well, slightly disappointed, got a BFN! But still no sign of my period. So I guess I will test every morning with my IC's that finally came today till I get a BFP or until the AF witch gets me!

Still no AF, BFN.... getting discouraged... Wondering should I call my doc Monday and see if I can get in to be seen? Just not thinking this is good to still be in limbo....

Well, the witch came to give me her gift this morning... at least I can start again...

Best of luck for this cycle, honey x

Aww, thanks sweetie! We're going to try and bd as much as possible next week, since that will be it till he returns sometime next year... I hope I O a little early this cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->