TTCAL Femmes Fetales: April TWW (31 BFPs!)

grandbleu

MAL with Little Blue
Reaction score
Hey Girls -

I was wondering if anybody would like to join me for the TWW after a Loss. There isn't a section for it here on the forum and last month I felt a bit out of it on the regular TWW part of the forum so I thought I'd start my own here in this section.

I'm CD17 I think (ovulation date is a bit dubious...FF is saying that it was CD14 so I will trust it for now).

No symptoms to report as of now...I got some ovulation pains but too weak to report and didn't last long...both in R and L on CD16.

How's everyone else doing? Symptoms?...what CD are you on? Hope we can end this thread with lots of BFPS!

:dust:
Graduates​
LINKFemmes Fetales PALLINK

:bfp:December BFPS:bfp:
Amygdala
Greta.Fi
DimplesMagee:angel:
Becca L
LuvMySoldier:angel:

:bfp:January 2011 BFPS:bfp:
Creep
KizzyT
RGN:angel:
Jagger
Anna Purna:angel:

:bfp:February <3 BFPS:bfp:
Grandbleu
Lisa7
Mumatmadhouse
Milosmum
Amberyll23
BellasMummy
Shelleney

:bfp:March BFPS:bfp:
Sparkle:angel:
Imppearl
Beanwood

:bfp:April BFPS:bfp:
SamB

:bfp:May BFPS:bfp:
Neffie
Lilrojo:angel:
Morticia

:bfp:June BFPS:bfp:
Sparkle
Lilrojo
SamIam
:angel:

:bfp:July BFPS:bfp:
Bethenasia

:bfp:August BFPS:bfp:
NewtoAllThis :angel::angel:

:bfp:September BFPS:bfp:
Anna Purna

:bfp:January 2012 BFPS:bfp:
Sarah55

Hi grandbleu, I'd be glad to join you! Had my MC on 12th Nov which I guess then counts as CD1?

That makes me CD20 today & I think I O'd last Thurs/Fri (although had EWCM from CD8 onwards so who knows!). If my O pains were actually O pains, then I am 4 or 5 dpo now & have nothing by way of symptoms to report.

Can't imagine we'd be lucky enough to get a BFP again so soon after MC, so not holding out any great hopes for this month.

Bluey - So sorry for your recent loss. There are ladies that have had successful pregnancies between a miscarriage and first cycle so there is definitely hope. Are you temping this cycle at all?

No symptoms are good IMO - I had none at all the first time I got pregnant just a very big gut feeling.

Just wanted to say good luck girls! :hugs: My HPTs are still positive, though very light now, so I have no idea when I'm likely to ov so can't join u just yet! xx

Just wanted to say good luck girls! :hugs: My HPTs are still positive, though very light now, so I have no idea when I'm likely to ov so can't join u just yet! xx

Nicb26 - join us when you're ready of course :)

Grandbleu, you read my mind babe!

13 days seems to stretch a fair bit huh? Well, I'm quite tired today - seriously didn't want to get out of bed this morning. That said, it is bloody freezing here in London, and OH is an excellent hot water bottle, so that might have more to do with it! :haha:

Am waiting for itchy nipples. :blush: That was my big "oooh-er" moment with my Doodle.

Bluey - So sorry for your recent loss. There are ladies that have had successful pregnancies between a miscarriage and first cycle so there is definitely hope. Are you temping this cycle at all?

No symptoms are good IMO - I had none at all the first time I got pregnant just a very big gut feeling.

Thanks, grandbleu. Not temping. Had more than enough of that when TTC Thomas (took us 18 months & got my BFP the same day as our appointment with FS & OH's sperm analysis results came through!)

My recent pregnancy was very much a result of "relax & it'll happen". We were using my CBFM for a few months once my cycle came back after BF Thomas to establish when (or if) I was O'ing & avoiding BD on those days. Then in October we decided to "let nature take it's course". I had what I though was my period on 30th Oct - turns out it was implantation bleeding - and when I started bleeding again on 12th Nov I finally paid attention to all the weird symptoms I'd had over the preceding 2 weeks (full boobs, waking in the night with heartburn etc). Sadly though, by the time I had my BFP I was already miscarrying. :cry:

I'd intended to continue along the NTNP / what will be will be path, but the very fact of falling pregnant & then losing the little bean has thrown me into TTC obsession again! :wacko:

Criosaidh - Glad to have you join the TWW after Loss - especially since we are cycling the same :) - YIKES - I've been looking at the news for the UK and it looks absolutely FREEZING there...I'm in the South of France and it gets chilly here but nothing like up there. Keep warm with your OH :)

Bluey - I agree with you...I'm keeping track right now to make sure I'm ovulating again after my miscarriage but after about 3 months I'll probably give up again after I see a pattern forming. The time I got pregnant we were NTNP and it worked...no funky tricks or timing and it worked! :) GOOD LUCK

Hi ladies! I think I'm 3dpo now, or that's what the opks are telling me! Have no idea really tho because of our recent loss.
I'm terrified of a bfp this month but also so nervous!! Criosaidh, it is freezing here in London and to add to that my husband has gone to malaysia for a week for his grandmothers funeral, so I have Cormack to keep me warm, he's not much good at night tho so it's me and my hot water bottle!!

Sparkle - I'm so glad you're here - hadn't seen you around in a little bit - I think you me and Criosaidh are on the same DPO - I'm excited and nervous as well. Keep warm everyone however you can ;)!

You will all have to stop me testing too early then I'm terrible for it! I flit around the forums quite a bit, but can usually be found in the girly sanctuary!

Sparkle - definitely will try to help you stay away from the BFTs too soon - it gets harder and harder usually around DPO 10 I start feeling the urge!...I'm trying to wait till DPO 14 at least. Good to know where to find you - I have access to the girly sanctuary but haven't really gone in there...I find it overwhelming because we have such a small community here in the Loss section.

No, changed my mind. It's not the cold and I'm not imagining it.

I am actually really tired. Fantasising about a big mocha with whip cream and three sugars..... :pop: Which isn't going to happen as I'm off caffiene, sugar and high fat products. Christmas is going to be a doozy. :dohh:

But worth it, worth it, worth it!! :happydance:

YUM :coffee:that drink sounds delectable - are you off caffeine etc. for a new baby? I'm still drinking coffee and tea and wine...maybe I should give up to help with TTC...is it something you are doing voluntarily or did you Dr. suggest it?

Hi babe :kiss:

Phew - long story.

I've got PCOS, and sadly never realised what a massive effect this can have on your likelihood of MC - up to 45% of women with it miscarry their babies. :cry: Did about 4 solid days of research (wasn't sleeping much :wacko:) and discovered that a drug called Metformin drops the rate down to 9% by obliterating your body's insulin resistance, so I went to my doc on Thursday of last week and basically demanded it. :haha:

The only thing is, it gives you horrendous stomach issues of every kind. :sick: :loo: :help: and having been on it before I can tell you the only real way to improve that is to cut out anything that isn't natural sugar. Sooooo... no caffiene, no sugar, no choccy, no alcomahol.... :brat:

Yikes Criosaidh - tough deal so sorry but like you said so worth it for a baby. How do you get a diagnosis for PCOS?

Hi ladies - I think im 2DPO according to the OPKs. I was so pleased to see that I started ovulating so soon after MC. So now, I guess its just the dreaded 2WW. :wacko:

I havent had any sypmtoms yet but last time I didn't notice any this early wither. We'll soon see.....

Good luck and lots of baby dust.

By the way - its so nice seeing you all on here, I felt exactly the same as Grandbleu when I looked at the other forums. xxxx

:flower:

I was actually initially diagnosed at 16 - I have the characteristic dark markings on my neck and trunk, and I was very late starting my periods.

I think to be clinically diagnosed (sorry, I don't really remember how it happened with me) you need to have a number of the classic symptoms such as obesity (although not always) hair loss (scalp) brown markings on the neck and upper body, acne, and excess facial hair (Such a sexy illness :blush:). Then they'll ultrasound you to see if you have small cysts in your ovaries. These are little eggies that never got released because of hormone imbalances. They also do bloodwork to check for high levels of male hormones like testosterone, and to check LSH and lutenising hormone, etc. All good fun! :growlmad:

The Met really helps though, you just have to spend a couple of weeks trapped in the bathroom!

Criosaidh - Thanks for your explanation - very thorough - Sounds like not so much fun but I'm glad the drug is helping you though!

LittleS - Welcome! You are right there with a bunch of us in the TWW in the early DPO part. I don't have any symptoms either which is normal for being so early on.

Count me in! I'm 7DPO today according to FF.

Symptoms I've been having so far are some cramping and "pinching" pains around my uterus, irritability 3 and 4 dpo, some bad headaches (but that could be from me axing all the caffeine as I'm a junky--boy does that mocha sound good!), VERY vivid dreams the past few days, and a stuffy nose that started right around the time I O'd, but seems to be tapering off now.

I am also waiting for the BBs to start becoming sensitive as that was a BIG signal for my last pregancy. But they say every pregnancy is different so who knows!

Here's to all of us getting BFPs this month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->