Tthf

Yeah, Andy Samberg from SNL is my other boyfriend. He is way hot and hilarious, imho. You best not be taking him out for drinks Ms. Lucky!

Squirrel - so do you have an embarrassing story about being into FURRIES? :haha: Maybe some sort of freaky, kinky group sex party is what we need to get our BFPs? Totally kidding - the air fare alone would kill the budget for any such thing :haha: Really hope you get your peak soon!

We don't get SNL in NZ...so that is why I had never heard of him. Don't worry, he is reserved for you Jaimie x

You make me laugh so much - group sex for BFPs! Hey, if it works...

The Furries thing is weird...I saw a doco on them too, they totally have animal suits with flaps on the bottom - people walk them on leads and then they go to the toilet like animals! Bizarre, but I guess if it ain't hurting anyone, people can do whatever turns them on.

My OH is really disturbed by the grown men who like to dress up as babies - they get women to change their nappies and feed them bottles and things. I would definitely not be into changing a grown mans nappies.

\
Great news! Before I went for my walk, I went to the restroom and decided what the heck, I'll POAICOPK.... The test line didn't seem darker than the control line, but again I decided what the heck, let me use a CB digi OPK. I bought a crapload of ICs when I first started to TTC but wasn't confident that I could tell the darkness, so I bought a CBFM. Last month I added digis while I was waiting for the CBFM to learn my cycle. I only used one last month because I got a peak and really clear lines on the ICs, so I still had 6 more, so decided may as well use one!

And I got my ':)'

Now I hope my CBFM says peak tomorrow, or that will tell me I can't rely on it, and that would be very sad..... After spending all that money on it and sticks!

Yay Squirrel! Am happy that you got your smiley! Hope the CBFM backs it up.

Do you guys usually assume that the day after your positive is the day you O? I know it is 12-36 hours...but do most people just assume O is the next day?

Do you guys usually assume that the day after your positive is the day you O? I know it is 12-36 hours...but do most people just assume O is the next day?

Well, that's how I'd been going about it, but this month I've decided to act like O isn't done til 3 days later. I think maybe part of my problem is stopping BD too soon. Perhaps that's why SMEP says go three days straight, skip a day, and go again just in case (insurance BD)....

Well, that's how I'd been going about it, but this month I've decided to act like O isn't done til 3 days later. I think maybe part of my problem is stopping BD too soon. Perhaps that's why SMEP says go three days straight, skip a day, and go again just in case (insurance BD)....

Yes, that is true...and last month I thought I O'd two days after positive OPK.

But I don't really want that to be true..that would mean that my LP is down to about 8 days!! Man, I need to chill out about the whole LP thing...

Yeah for your smiley face Squirrel! That rocks. I hope you can relax now.

Ha! The baby fetish - that is crazy stuff, ain't it? Sometimes I feel like my DH needs his nappy changed and it is a TOTAL turn off :baby: hee. Do any of you read Dan Savage's Savage Love column? He gives advice to people with wacky fetishes and other sexual issues.

I think it is sort of tragic that you don't get SNL in NZ Lucky :cry: At least I won't have to worry about you stealing my boyfriend though :winkwink:

I can definitely see why you'd be concerned with an 8 day lp. Are you thinking about asking a doc about it? I mean, I wouldn't get overly freaked out or anything I'd just look into it. Are there any homeopathic things you can do to lengthen it?

I'm hoping for a nice juicy implantation dip in the next few days...

So there is this smiley face with a blind over its eyes on top of the box you type in - I'm gonna test it out
what does this do?

Woa! that is crazy! it allows you to post secret messages!

Time for a quickie whine - one of my cousins just announced that she is pg again on Facebook with a scan pic at 9 weeks. I personally don't think you should announce very private information like that on Facebook, but that is definitely the green eyed monster talking. Also, aren't you supposed to wait a few months to announce? She got pg with her first while she was on the pill. What the?! Ok - rant over.

Ha! The baby fetish - that is crazy stuff, ain't it? Sometimes I feel like my DH needs his nappy changed and it is a TOTAL turn off :baby: hee. Do any of you read Dan Savage's Savage Love column? He gives advice to people with wacky fetishes and other sexual issues.

I think it is sort of tragic that you don't get SNL in NZ Lucky :cry: At least I won't have to worry about you stealing my boyfriend though :winkwink:

I can definitely see why you'd be concerned with an 8 day lp. Are you thinking about asking a doc about it? I mean, I wouldn't get overly freaked out or anything I'd just look into it. Are there any homeopathic things you can do to lengthen it?

I'm hoping for a nice juicy implantation dip in the next few days...

So there is this smiley face with a blind over its eyes on top of the box you type in - I'm gonna test it out
what does this do?

Dan Savage - something else we don't get in NZ - am off to google!

I don't think I do have an 8 day LP - I am gonna assume that I am Oing today - which means if I have a normal 29 day cycle it will be a 10 day LP - not great, but better than 8. So am going to try and stop stressing now. And if AF arrives, will look into doing something about it.

Good luck on that implantation dip!!! That would be fantastic.

Time for a quickie whine - one of my cousins just announced that she is pg again on Facebook with a scan pic at 9 weeks. I personally don't think you should announce very private information like that on Facebook, but that is definitely the green eyed monster talking. Also, aren't you supposed to wait a few months to announce? She got pg with her first while she was on the pill. What the?! Ok - rant over.

Oh, that sucks. Why does everyone in the world appear to be pg right now? Yeah, some people wait to announce...but lots of people I know went ahead and told people. Some of them actually ended up miscarrying, so I am not sure if they regretted telling people or not. I am TERRIBLE at keeping things to myself, so I think I would have to tell my family and friends...but no announcements on Facebook until 3 months!

So what is insurance sex? Where can I buy it? Will it get me a BFP?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Funniest quote of the night! Just checking in before bed, and will catch up more tomorrow, but just had to say this cracked me up!:haha:

Ok, testing out the multi-quote thing and then truly going to bed! Thanks Soph for the tip!

Ha ha, insurance sex is what someone (was it SquirrelGirl?) called the last BD session of the SMEP plan. When you get a positive OPK you BD for three days, have one day off, then BD one more time - the insurance BD. I guess it is because you don't know exactly when you will O after a positive OPK...but it seems a lot of people are too tired by that time and it hasn't stopped people getting BFPs.

Wasn't me.... maybe Titi?? She came up with Speed SMEP, but maybe someone else came up with insurance BD... Might even have been Mamaxm! Don't know, but I don't want to take credit!

Though I do work in insurance, so it would have been awesome had I thought of it! :haha:[/QUOTE]

I know, I know!! It was Honeybee! Remember because it cracked me up when I read it. I do remember Titi coming up with Speed SMEP, too.:haha:

Who does everyone else have as their celeb crush? (I sound like I'm 12 years old....)

This is pretty boring and obvious....but I have loved Johnny Depp ever since 21 Jump Street. How can someone be so hot, and so talented?

I also love Robert Downer Jr - just think he is a brilliant actor. And have a weird attraction to Nick Cave. Oh, and Katie Holmes when she was on Dawsons Creek - not any more though.

Love Johnny Depp, too! Who is Nick Cave? Anyone hear watch Lost? In love with both Sawyer and Jack!

Yes, the FURRIES, isn't it? I think there was a show on about them several years back... crazy! Though, I suppose I'd already know what animal to dress up like! :rofl:

Oh, and that pic of the red squirrel was sooooooooo cute! The ears are definitely different from the run of the mill American kinds!

I saw this on Entourage!
I was drinking raspberry tea AND taking raspberry leaf capsules this month.... and I obviously didn't O early.... :( But hey, everyone probably has a different reaction!

Not sure O'ing early is all it's cracked up to be...I O'd early last cycle, but then it just meant AF arrived early, too. :sad1:

Ok, really am off to bed! Goodnight!!

I know, I know!! It was Honeybee! Remember because it cracked me up when I read it. I do remember Titi coming up with Speed SMEP, too.:haha:

Who does everyone else have as their celeb crush? (I sound like I'm 12 years old....)

This is pretty boring and obvious....but I have loved Johnny Depp ever since 21 Jump Street. How can someone be so hot, and so talented?

I also love Robert Downer Jr - just think he is a brilliant actor. And have a weird attraction to Nick Cave. Oh, and Katie Holmes when she was on Dawsons Creek - not any more though.

Love Johnny Depp, too! Who is Nick Cave? Anyone hear watch Lost? In love with both Sawyer and Jack!

Ha ha, check us all out with the multi-quotes - you have revolutionised this thread Soph!

Yes Jill, it was honeybee! That's right - good memory!

Nick Cave is a singer, originally from Australia but has lived in England for forever. He is awesome and dark and intense...done some amazing music and is one of the best live performers I have ever seen. He isn't good-looking really...I think the attraction is more cos of his music and intensity - he's kind of sexy-ugly, which is actually quite hot! I will attach a picture, but as I said - you kind of need to hear his music/see him perform to get the attraction thing!

Attachments

• images-4.jpg
    images-4.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 12
hellooo moihahahaah yes it was me!!!!!! But Julia, if he's away when i get my positive opk i'll miss more than just the insurance bd. will bd in the morning before he goes and leave a softcup in me thinks.

Jill I LOVE sawyer and jack. and i think you all know by now i love all the rugby men. and i had a huge crush on brad pitt, but the beard thing he's got going on at the moment really puts me off lol!

awww the announcing it early thing upsets me, makes me really worried for the girl/baby. a friend of mine announced at 5 weeks, she's now at 13 weeks and everything seems to be ok thank god.

i really have to go to work, i should get up earlier if i wanna get my bnb time in before i go!!! Have a super day/night.xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Funniest quote of the night! Just checking in before bed, and will catch up more tomorrow, but just had to say this cracked me up!:haha:

Was going to say I thought it was honey, I was right!

Ha ha, check us all out with the multi-quotes - you have revolutionised this thread Soph!

Yes Jill, it was honeybee! That's right - good memory!

Nick Cave is a singer, originally from Australia but has lived in England for forever. He is awesome and dark and intense...done some amazing music and is one of the best live performers I have ever seen. He isn't good-looking really...I think the attraction is more cos of his music and intensity - he's kind of sexy-ugly, which is actually quite hot! I will attach a picture, but as I said - you kind of need to hear his music/see him perform to get the attraction thing!

I loved Johnny Depp from 21 Jump Street Days too, and I LOVE Nick Cave.
Have you read his book, The Ass Saw The Angel? It is really good.

I am giving a very deep curtsy right now accepting applause for revolutionizing this multi-quoting thread :happydance:

I knew you'd know Nick Cave Soph! Yep, have read his book - he has a new one out now doesn't he?

Just remembered my other celeb crush..but only you and Moondance will know who it is - Hamish Blake! Don't understand why Megan Gale went for Andy instead of Hamish. I just think he's so funny on Spicks and Specks. I miss Australia sometimes.....

Yeah I thought he had a new book, but I haven't read it yet.
Hamish Blake is sooo funny, and spicks and specks - LOVE it!!!
But I thing Andy is pretty hot too ;)

Perfect! You can have Andy and I'll have Hamish. Then we can double date!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do you want to know who else I love? Will Anderson.
I was so upset when Will Anderson and Adam Spencer finished their breakfast show on jjj. I used to laugh til I cried on my way to work every morning :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do you want to know who else I love? Will Anderson.
I was so upset when Will Anderson and Adam Spencer finished their breakfast show on jjj. I used to laugh til I cried on my way to work every morning :D

Did you used to watch The Gruen Transfer that Will Anderson hosted on ABC? It was pretty interesting! This is making me nostalgic for Australian TV!

Yeah I liked that show too. Do you watch Qi?
It is very funny. There are some great shows on abc and sbs

OFF TO DP's TOMORROW! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Fun hun:flower:

Niamh – I think it was you that said when you feel like you get a mild cold during the 2ww you suspect you are out? I’ve actually seen that as an early pg symptom :winkwink: What does sucking diesel mean? Love your fun red squirrel pic! Their little ears are the cutest!
Yea that was me, I still have the cold and I read it could be a sign but not getting my hopes up!!! I'm chilling well trying! :winkwink: my temps seem good but wonder if that's the cold I have. one thing that got me wondering this morning is normally when I get pregnant I have vivid dreams of Dh leaving me or we have a huge fight and I'm out of control and I threaten to leave him and he doesn't care think its an feeling insecurity thing you feel vulnerable when you are pregnant, but I had one of those dreams last night I was Glad to wake up!!! note to self chillax!!! oh and sucking diesel means job well done, your on a winner :thumbup:

Thanks Soph, I know my bnb sisters would never be that cruel. That's why I love my close bnb sisters! :flow:
we are one for all and all for one!

Gotta check on my mare who I took over to my friends to run with the stallion so we are both TTC now, I wonder who will catch first.
good luck Ejay hope you both catch!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, to do multiquote messages this is what you have to do - easier than remembering codes ;)
Thank you :thumbup: your a star

Lucky D I loved Orlando Bloome in his elf costume in Lord of the Rings which is a bit of a one off for me, as I like them tall well built (like ruby players strong I guess) so I love Russel Corwe (gladiator) The rock , ooh and Vine Diesel think that its! I like Robert Downer Jr but not as a ooh I fancy him kinda thing he is a great actor as is Johnny Depp the man is amazing! hun may be try vit B complex for your LP I swear I have seen a change, OV on CD15 instead of later and longer LP as last months I stopped and OV later and LP was 12 days not to bad but would worry myself if it went under 10.

oh who mentioned grown men in nappies who drink bottles! do not forget about the ones who pay to be breastfeed :rofl:

At most I would tell BNB sisters first, have a feeling you will know before DH may be lol but then may be tell my sister and best friend and every one else well after the 3 month mark and I mean well after it. one of my friends has announced her pregnancy as well, yet I'm happy for her she knows how hard it is to get pregnant took her a year with her second baby! but isn't it still ouch and green lights flash before your eyes

Think I'm missing some of my quotes LOL to much to read ladies!

honeybee28 :hi:

Just thought of more lovely men to oggle over LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kuna7sC5ek&feature=related

dont ya just love the six packs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g