ttravel cot

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:i got jacks travel cot today and it fits in our room lovely (jack doesnt fit in his moses basket yet and he has a cot bed in his room im not ready for him to moveinto his room yet)

and so far he loves it he has a 2 naps in there today whilst i was sorting out out my wardrobe and and cleaned my room xx so glad he likes it xxx

hope he likes it tonight x

Hope he sleeps well for you xx

well he loved it x

i woke up in the night to find he had wiggled all the way to the top and was sleeping at an angle. lol he must love the room x

lol Caitlin manages to sleep the wrong way right at the bottom way cute :lol:

Ace he loves his new sleeping spot x

My LO's both settled better in a travel cot!!

Glad he liked it x

Dec slept in his travel cot from the day he came home from the hospital, he loved it, he never really liked his moses basket, I think he preferred the space in the travel cot and I think it prepared him more for the move into his cot.
Glad your wee man liked it xx

yet again another god night jack slept from 8 until nearly 6 im amazed why didt i get a travelcot sooner ?????

Is it alright to have them in a travel cot? I really need to get Caitlyn out of my bed .. :rofl:

Alasdair slept in his cot for the first time last night. OH had to move it into our room. I totally should've just got a travel cot especially as Ally did not have a good night. Glad to hear Jack is taking to his new bed so wonderfully!

yeah its fine i got my travel cot from asda for £25 it fits lovely next to our bed. we couldnt move his cot into our room as its a cotbed so its way to big xx

Aww thats good :) Seth is in his travel cot too til our new one gets delivered. Hes not so keen though! Pleased Jack likes his

xxx

:hi: Hiya, Just a few questions.

Are you using one with a basinette feature? And have you bought a mattress for it?

I`ve got a travel cot for Lexie, and it comes with a basinette feature, and mattress. But the mattress isn`t really comfortable, it`s more like a board with a tiny bit of cushioning. I`m wondering if getting a proper mattress aswell would be better? Because she`ll be in it from 6months and I want her too be comfortable. Were only getting her a cotbed when me and OH get a house, so she`ll be in it until then. (which could take a while)

Thanks x

Aww bless...glad he likes it hun...you have given me hope clairebare...i was considering buying one before getting a cot but thought there was no point...now i will try:) xx

:hi: Hiya, Just a few questions.

Are you using one with a basinette feature? And have you bought a mattress for it?

I`ve got a travel cot for Lexie, and it comes with a basinette feature, and mattress. But the mattress isn`t really comfortable, it`s more like a board with a tiny bit of cushioning. I`m wondering if getting a proper mattress aswell would be better? Because she`ll be in it from 6months and I want her too be comfortable. Were only getting her a cotbed when me and OH get a house, so she`ll be in it until then. (which could take a while)

Thanks x

no it doesnt have a bassinette wish i had got one of them instead if moses basket though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->