TTW... no sore boobies??? Could it be a sign for someone who always has sore BBs...

leanamon

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I new to the website. We have been TTC or at least not trying not to... since May and still no BFP.I took a test (not morning urine) and it was a BFN I most likely over analyze everything but i was wondering if this has happened to any women before? I normally have very sore BBs before AF shows her face and this month i am not at all. Not even a little bit. I didnt know if this has occurred for anyone else. On top of that, I have been pretty exhausted, frequent headaches, acid reflux which could have been the cause of puking last night, bloating, and like cold/flu symptoms for 2 weeks now and i took my temp and it was 98.6, 99.3 , 99.6 for 3 days in a row. I dont normally temp so i cant really go off that. Ive also had alot of creamy CM, like lotion. I duno just feeling impatient and i cant help but sit on the computer and read symptoms. lol. I am due today... still no sign or cramps. Id love to hear from you ladies. Thanks!

I'm actually in a similar situation. I usually get sore BBs after O, and I'm 7DPO & nothing!

Still no AF ladies.... Keep my fingers crossed. I'm going to test in the am. Is it common to not have sore BBs if you usually have them though??? I'm curious if other women have experienced this.

One of my 4 chemicals was a cycle where I didn't have sore boobs at all, I thought it might mean things would be different but alas :( trouble was for me that they kinda started at AF and I had sore more like side boob muscle all the way to the next 2ww where they were killing me :haha: sorry that probably doesn't help much but I did get a bfp with no sore boobs, but 3 times with as well !

thanks for your input. I hope mine isnt a chemical. I still havent gotten my AF and i dont feel my usual period symptoms so hopefully the witch has taken a vacation for 9 months. I did test this am though and it was negative. :( dollar store cheapie. I get discouraged when i see that BFN and than im like alright, the witch will be here any minute. :( i hope thats not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->