Tubal Ligation vs. Tubal Implants - Your experience?

SilasLove

Mom of 4
Reaction score
First off, I apologize if this isn't the proper place to post this. I was trying to find the best place, but just wasn't sure. :dohh:

That being said, I am trying to come to a decision on what I am going to do after delivering our third and final child. I need some experiences from you ladies on tubal ligation vs tubal implants - or even another route you chose to avoid pregnancy.

I appreciate any information. :)

I perosnally dont trust implants. If it is cut it is cut and it is not that easy to return it but if theres just a foreign object in it then it is basically like a coil i think, you have to wait until itis proper grown in etc. anyway if i get one i d get a full blown cut and cook sterilisation :haha:

I had a tubal ligation 13 years ago, and had no problems with the procedure or the recovery. I continue to have normal periods afterwards. The coils didn't exist when I had my procedure done, but the fact that you have to wait for scar tissue to build up inside them weirds me out a bit.

I would really research the implants. I was really considering them after #2 and there is some scarry stuff out there. I would personally opt to get my tubed tied.

I just got my tubes tied a few weeks ago! I felt better going that route knowing they were cut and done. Good Luck on your decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->