*Tubal, methotrexate, no bleed, still PG?*

lorojovanos

Cautiously exp #2 & #3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, So a bit of history for me, we have been TTC our 2nd for over two years. I have PCOS and this is our second try with Clomid. I took 50 mg day 5-9 and FF gave me crosshairs saying I ovulated CD42. Last Thursday, I went to emerge and found out I had a tubal, about 7 weeks along...Confusing!!! So they gave me Methotrexate to stop the cells from multiplying. I had that on Thursday. Then Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon, I took Provera. Today, nothing, except my temps are still elevated.On CD72, this past Tuesday, there was bright bright red blood on the paper, after the bathroom. ONLY one time, smaller than a penny, bigger than a pin prick. Last week at my dr's, I showed him my chart, so that would be CD 66, and he said it looked like I JUST ovulated.
What is going on? Although I saw the "baby" on the ultrasound, my body didn't recognise the HCG as my bloods and urine were negative. Could it be possible that since my body didn't know I was pregnant, I ovulated again and am now pregnant? Or is there not a chance in hell this has happened? I just don't understand where my bleed is, and why my temps are still elevated...

I'm sorry although I have been through methotrexate myself I don't know how to answer your question. It is such an unusual situation, I've never heard of zero numbers on blood work, getting to zero is how I knew it was over for me so you must be so confused.. Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->