• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tula toddler carrier

wish4baby

Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions or reviews on this specific SSC?
I am considering buying one soon. I currently only have a woven wrap and have used it everyday for almost 9 months. I still use it constantly & love it, I'm just thinking it'd be nice to change it up now and then lol
My LO is aprox 21 lbs - I am looking at the toddler tula for when she hits 25 lbs (the minimum weight for the toddler version)
Can anyone camp are it to a wrap, and other SSCs?
Thanks!

I haven't tried it myself but we have one in the library and it's incredibly popular - most people that try it find it more comfy than our other sscs (ergo, lenny lamb, connecta, ATC) x

I have one and I love it! DD is only 19 lbs and 31 inches, but she actually fits it well. I also have a standard size, which she used for a while and still does on occasion. I really like the Tula a lot better than the Ergo, but for little babies I prefer wraps. :)

I love my Tula!! However- they do run a bit big. I have the standard and it's still a little too big for my 15 lb 4 month old. I'm on a lot of different Tula Facebook groups and what is said a lot is that the toddler size is really wide. I would get the standard!

I used a wrap (Baby Ktan) type carrier until she was about 2.5 months old. I loved the wrap when she was really little bc it kept her snug against my body, but as she got a little older she wanted to see what I was doing, etc. and the Tula is really easy to get on and off. For me it was a lot easier to run errands, etc. with the Tula SSC then having the baby ktan. WIth that said, my SIL swears by her ring sling- saying it's very easy to get her 1 year old in and out of still. She used it since she was a NB and still uses it now.

I have a toddler tula (ok...I have 3...) and it really is great. Used to have a Boba when she was tiny, but never found it comfy. My 21 month old os weightless in a tula.

I wouldn't suggest buying a toddler size now though. They do run really big and really it's height that is important rather than weight, as the important thing is that it fits well k2k. If you buy a standard now it will last for ages - I know people still carrying 2-3 year olds in standards, and you can get extenders too.

That way you can use it now and continue to use it.

Also, my daughter has only put on approx 2lbs since her first birthday, so you may be waiting a long time for your LO to reach 25lbs! My daughter is not 25lbs, but fits height wise into a toddler tula

I have a toddler Tula and have tried various wraps/ssc and it is by far the comfiest! My DS went into it when he was 14 months (24lbs odd) but he's a big tall lad. He's now 20 months and nearer 28lbs and he is heavy but I can still carry him in the Tula :) Xxx

We also love our Tula :) bought the toddler when he was 18 months/25lbs and 31" and it was still pretty big. It's def more about height than weight. They need to be at least 31/32" or 2T pants :)

I love my tula too. :D My little girl is two next month and I still carry her on my front with no issues. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->