Tumble tots

hypnorm

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Tumble tots and what did they think of it?

I was thinking of taking Ewan, it is quite expensive at 4.50 a session.

Do you know if you have to sign up for a number of sessions or can you go as and when?

As i dont like to think i have to go somewhere every week.

Thanks

i used to work in a sports centre that did tumble teds (same thing i think) it was baby gymnastics with the soft play and they had music for them and used to get a huge parachoute out, put lots of soft toys on it then everyone would bounce it and shout 'pop the popcorn'. we could hear the babies screatching in delight bless them. i think they do baby stretches too and it's supposed to help mother and baby bond whilst introducing the baby to exercise.

i take eva to bouncing babies which is free but that is just songs then we go into either the soft play room or the multisensory room.

We have a tumble teds which is a soft play place in town. It's free for under 1s and over 1s are about £3.50 iirc. It's 100% a free for all and I have to constantly watch that the evil 4 year old baby basher doesn't smack her in the face :evil:

We also go to Mini Music on a Tuesday which is £4 a session (about a hour, includes snacks and drinks) and that's great fun! All singing and dancing, props and instruments.

Aparently you have to join as a member of tumble tots for a year, i think about 20 then pay per session.

yeh thats what they did where i worked too. It was the CNGA (City of Newcastle Gymnastics Academy) that did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->