Tummy issues

Kelleyprtyof4

Reaction score
I currently bottle feed my 1 week old pumped breast milk and formula. We use formula cause he eats more than I can produce. At the hospital they have us the ready to drink bottles and all was good. When those ran out we got some powder formula. Since then occasionally while eating Jace starts fussing and grunting, and acting like he's pushing really hard. He's pooping some, but not a lot (which I know is normal for formula fed babies).

With my daughter she was about three months old when we learned she had a milk intolerance and switched her to soy formula and it made a world of difference.

Is it common for siblings to both have the milk intolerance? Could it be the bottles I'm using? He doesn't full on cry, and he still wants to eat. He's not spitting up a ton, so I don't think he has reflux.

My LO did this when supplimenting with formula until he was about 3 months old. I switched him to Gentileese and it helped a lot. (not a soy formula, just easier to digest)
I think milk intolerance is one of those things they are not sure if it runs in the family or not. But I could be wrong.

I currently bottle feed my 1 week old pumped breast milk and formula. We use formula cause he eats more than I can produce.

Are you happy with this? If YES then its great you have found something that works for you. If NO and you'd like to get him on more breastmilk feel free to PM me or post in the breastfeeding forum - there are loads of women on their who supplemented/pumped/FF one baby and BF another, so dont be scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->