Tummy pain and cramp stories please ladies!

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 6+6 and worrying as I am getting horrible cramps, pinches, twinges, pains for the last two days. Once or twice it takes my breathe away but most of the time the it's bearable but there! It's very low down and on sides more one side than the other and also back feels like it's streching at times too.
I haven't had bleeding but just feel super worried and scared of ectopic and MC. Any of your stories to make me realise it's normal would massively help, thank you xx

Hi ladies

I am 6+6 and worrying as I am getting horrible cramps, pinches, twinges, pains for the last two days. Once or twice it takes my breathe away but most of the time the it's bearable but there! It's very low down and on sides more one side than the other and also back feels like it's streching at times too.
I haven't had bleeding but just feel super worried and scared of ectopic and MC. Any of your stories to make me realise it's normal would massively help, thank you xx

You sound pretty much exactly like me! I don't remember now exactly how long I cramped but it was before I expected my period, when I expected my period, and a few weeks after I expected my period that I experienced those low down, almost burning but lighter than regular menstrual cramps, cramps lol. I never did get my period. They felt like pre-period cramping, JUST like it, so I was surprised to get my two BFPs with this cramping and worried when it continued afterwards, but a few pregnant friends and doctors and ladies on here reassured me that that is normal. I even went to the doctors today because last night there was a small streak of blood on the tp when I peed and I also had a dull ache in the area where my right ovary is, and she checked me all out and said that I'm fine, and all of my other pregnancy symptoms are continuing (and some worsening, like nausea and breast soreness) So unless it is excruciating, really severe, and/or accompanied by bleeding, I think you're good and it's just your uterus expanding!

When I thought about it, it made perfect sense that the uterus stretching cramping felt so much like pre-period cramping, because after all, it's the same part of the body, the uterus, involved in both processes! I know it can be unnerving and if you really need some proper reassurance, by all means, go have your doctor check you out and give you some peace of mind, but to me it sounds pretty normal! :thumbup: I even got a feeling like a lightning bolt striking my left ovary/hip bone a few times like five days ago, and yesterday I felt like someone was kneading dough inside my stomach/uterus. Lol :hugs: Try not to worry! I hope this all helps!

I have cramped on and off with this pg and with my son since before bfp, sometimes its so sore i really just want to curl up. As far as i know everything is fine though. From what i remember weeks 6 and 9 were the worst so i guess maybe they were growth spurts. They also say subsequent pregnancies can have worse cramping though this is a bit counter intuitive

With my first pregnancy I had lots and lots of cramping during first tri - just like period pains. This pregnancy I get the occasional day of cramping and then nothing...maybe because it's easier to stretch this time?! I think it is totally normal!! Remember your uterus has doubled in size already and it's got a lot of room to make for a little one growing! Try not to worry.

On a side note - with my MMC I had cramps as I was losing baby and they were more like mild contractions. Very painful! If the cramps get very bad - I would get checked out. xxx

If the cramps move Hun you're fine im still getting sharp spasms and cramps at 17 weeks with 4th pregnancy x

I had this when I was pg with ds at about exactly the same stage as you are. I was terrified that something was wrong, Mine lasted about 4 ish days although I certainly had it again at other times during my pregnancy. Everything was absolutely fine. I think it's just everything stretching out and baby getting mice and comfy cosy in there :) If you're at all worried go and see a dr, I did and it reassured me. H+H 9 months to you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->