turkey baster method?

candybones

Reaction score
has anyone tried this?

Also, the past couple months my period has been on a long cycle. it was 41 days apart last month. and this month it's day 33 and i still don't have my af. So i'm thinking it's probably going to stick with close to that 41 days. What i was wondering about this is would this long cycle effect when i ovulate? I'm trying the turkey baster method (not really a turkey baster, using a medical syringe) this cycle and the days i did it were yesterday and the 9th. My fiance is leaving for the military in 5 days and i'm hoping for a bfp this month before he goes.
So what do you all think? do you think those days were too late in the cycle? Or is this method dumb? lol

You should try doing OPKs (ovulation predictor kits) 2x a day to help pin-point ovulation. Different length cycles will def effect when you ovulate. You can also temp (for the future) and check cervical mucous.... to help detect ovulation and/or when and if ovulation occured. Maybe you can set-up your information with fertility friend to help chart ovulation.

Using a syringe can definitely be effective & you can certainly conceive that way...! Some people use Conceive Plus and/or Instead Cups... to help as well...

If you are unsure of any of the suggestions i made.... just google them! You'll find lots of useful information!

The important thing is getting the timing right & figuring out when you ovulate!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->