Turmeric Powder

MuseMama13

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any information on turmeric powder and how it affects TTC and fertility? We have been TTC for 3 years now (unexplained infertility) withave no luck. My sister made me some "golden paste" (turmeric powder [which seems to be all the rage now, for health benefits], coconut oil, water and black pepper) for energy (nothing to do with TTC) and I've been taking it for 2 weeks now (1/4 tsp a day). I feel amazing, lots of energy, but after doing more research online, I found a lot of conflicting info on taking turmeric powder while TTC. I've even read that it used to be used as a contraceptive! I'm really worried I've ruined our chances this month by taking it. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

I have been curious about this as well. I hope someone has some experience. I was thinking it was good because it was an anti-inflammatory. Then I came across the same information about it potentially being used as birth control. There are cultures that eat a lot of it with no noticeable reduction in fertility, though, so who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->