turns out I'm only 6 weeks, not 9.

Hope_24

Reaction score
My first doctors appointment was two weeks ago. My doctor took measurements and told me I was 6 weeks and 6 days along but things looked a little abnormal. She asked me to come back in two weeks, when I did things looked normal but new measurements revealed I am only 6 weeks and 1 day. I'm disappointed I'm not as far along as I thought, but I'm also happy everything is healthy!

Wow! You didn't grow in two weeks? How bizarre and confusing. I hope all is well and you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

What measurements did she take hun??

Was it a blood test?

If they did an US and both were measuring basically the same it sounds like a MMC. If they were just going by LMP before it could be okay.

Do you mean he worked out from your last menstrual period that you were 6 weeks 6 days? I think that is what it sounds like

If you saw a baby measuring ok with a heartbeat then things could all be ok.

It's quite common to be off on your dates if you ovulated or implanted late. I thought I was 8 weeks based on my LMP with my last pregnancy and I was only 6 which made no sense.

Aww brilliant that everything is ok after the worry of thinking it's abnormal! I have a feeling I'll get my dates put back too, I have long cycles up to 39 days, think O was around cd19-23 so due date could actually be September! Not too fussed though, as long as he/she is healthy it's all that matters!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->