tuttos.. again! *updated with some pics*

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
i have noticed that the ones i bought direct from oz arent as 'droopy' at the back as the ones i bought recently :shrug:

anyone else noticed this or is it just me :wacko:

Do you have any pics? I only have the ones i bought from UK x

i can try and get some but A isnt well just now so wil do my best :thumbup:

i did wonder if the first batches were slightly different.
the baggy bum syndrome seems to be the source of disappointment.

i suspect that like with many new products the next batch would be improved.

the next UK shipment should be here in about 2 weeks it'll be interesting to see if there's any difference.

Ohhhh... let us see a comparison if poss? Mine (which i've resold) were from FYP xx

oooh, this gives me hope yet! I will possibly hold out for the next lot...

as i really want one but was so disappointed by the saggy bum :nope:

Its strange. I had kinda fallen out of love with mine as I found the inserts very tricky (even though mines came with a full set of instructions :dohh:) but when I read about ppl nt liking the bagginess I thought i best check mine. But i dont notice any really. Its obviously a bit bigger than the d'lishes but nothing like the sample pic posted in another thread..

Will try and get pics tomorrow :)

Hold out for help on the inserts i'm doing a demo video for the tutto this weekend as my (Q's) Tutto arrived yesterday in the post.

our has the excess bagginess but i've sussed the inserts out.

just uploading pics - there is a difference, well tht I can see anyway..

The jade green one is the one from oz.

tutto 1.jpg

tutto 3.jpg

tutto 6.jpg

tuttos 2.jpg

I think even from the front there is a definite difference or am i tripping? :wacko:

both are on the same size setting and have each been washed etc..

more piccies:

tutto 4.jpg

tutto 5.jpg

:shrug:

I can get action shots tomorrow. Just done these while lo was in bed :flower:

I have a few of each and i'm certain somethings different. To be honest the bagginess doesnt really bother me a great deal (obv i prefer it not to be baggy though) but if its putting people off it may be worth looking into

Ive not read up or seen any Tutto's on a child, i wasnt really planning on getting one yet anyway and didnt know some were 'baggy'.... howeverrr I do see more material at the bum on the brown one yes... probably easier to tell when its on LO though or against a light background..

a Lighter background would help

here my finished demo video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gt8Mg2rV_c

video is good!! It looked so confusing when it frist started i was like : O haha, but i might get one now, maybe 2nd hand tho to try.

the instructions that have been provided aren't great. I was like eh!?!?

but it makes sense once you look closely at the poppers as the dark blue and purple popper can look the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->