TV - Will it affect LO in later life?

LJaydow

Jack, Elizabeth
Reaction score
I was watching some medical prpgram earlier, think it was sun, sea and A&E. LO was on my lap, staring in the direction of the TV

It made me wonder, if LO sees/hears violent TV, or blood and gore - will affect them behaviourly or later in development?

I feel a bit uneasy having him see things like that now!

This is something I've wondered about. I wouldn't have thought so but there is a bit of doubt in my mind so I'm being more careful about what I watch from now on. Will be interested to see the replies x

personally i dont think it would. At your LO's age they arent able to follow the story line ect...or know what the images are there most likely just looking at the colours and flashing lights. If it worries you though hun maybe switch over or save things like that for when LO's in bed or asleep. When alfie was your lo's age i was watching criminal minds and allsorts :shock: to be honest alfie still doesnt pay attention to the tv unless hes in his jumperoo and something catches his eye.

<3

I hope not, as much as baby tv is catchy I don't know if I could watch only that!

i doubt it would at LOs age hun but maybe as he was older hed understand but i doubt it until years to come x

Not as the age his is... but when he's older and watching childrens programmes it helps with development :) :flower:

My DD is 2.5 and she is obsessed with 'The Real A&E'
We have to watch it before she goes to bed :/
SHe loves doctors and nurses and plasters and cream and making everyone better.

Im convincing myself its because she will become a brain surgeon and put me in a nice retirement home :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->